Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62624 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    sexybabess.info

Question What Is Up With Wupload

What is up with Wupload the last 10 days I am only getting 100k a sec down before it was much faster anybody know what is up? With just about any other file host I get a min of 250k to 275k a sec with Megaupload I get 800k to 1400k & Mediafire 600k so I know my connect has not gotten slower
    DJboutit Reviewed by DJboutit on . What Is Up With Wupload What is up with Wupload the last 10 days I am only getting 100k a sec down before it was much faster anybody know what is up? With just about any other file host I get a min of 250k to 275k a sec with Megaupload I get 800k to 1400k & Mediafire 600k so I know my connect has not gotten slower Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

wupload is just a pretty bad and unreliable file host. sure, they pay more than other hosts, but their servers are garbage. i have been using wupload for about 4 month now and there barely was a day without any speed issues. it's not just a problem with download speeds, though. most of the time you can't even upload files.

every day they say they are aware of the issues and adding new servers, but nothing ever changes. so anyway, it has nothing to do with your connect it is a fault on their end. and honestly, i wouldn't expect these issues to be fixed anytime soon. they are just too incompetent.

Banned
    Facing same issue even with filesonic tooo ...

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    I guess the cashwores are overloading their servers and slowing them down to just about not useable speeds

Website's:
    ImageZilla.net
    yeah wupload and FSC always had speed problems. Its one of the reasons why fileserve is still so popular.

FTP is always dead
    Web Upload doesn't always work
    RU sometimes works, sometimes not.
    Download speed sucks

I don't know why I am actually still uploading to Wupload. Also getting low stats because of the slow download speeds, nobody wants to download from Wupload anymore.

Edit:

Here you go. FTP doesn't work at the moment (no surprise) and Web Upload is now also broke:

yeah wupload and FSC always had speed problems. Its one of the reasons why fileserve is still so popular.
    +1, always speed of fileserve is stable for free user(391 - 410 kbps) and Highly stable speed for premium user...

filesonic speed is atleast accepted, but Wupload speed is shit.......

Wupload is probably the crappiest host today.

Who cares if their PPD is the best when people can't download? Server loads are sky high, threads are spammed over and over by the same people who think they will become rich if they do that, and the monkey is mocking people by saying that new servers are added.

Always the same questions, no permanent solutions, just the same things over and over.

When it used to run smoothly, it was pretty good. But that was more than three months ago. With crazy promos, came crazy spammers. Here's your promos worth, crawling servers, angry users and even angrier affiliates.

I stopped using it a week ago. I couldn't stand the abuse pm's by pissed off PREMIUM members, I couldn't stand the RU down and all the other issues, which are getting even worse every day.

It's good that affiliates are starting to leave that shitty host. Maybe the monkey will start taking them seriously.

If you don't want to lose your temper, stay away from Wupload.
    Just a friendly tip.

What other host do you suggest, Deadlysting?

That's a different matter. There's too many hosts out there in my opinion.

Depends on what you want to upload and which plan you want to choose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information