Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Developer

Exclamation DDL site owners

Hi. I'm in need of DDL site owners who are willing to create a template for their site(s). I don't mean a template as in a skin but a template to add your DDL site to upcoming DDL auto-submitter programs. Obviously people without a DDL site can also make templates for other sites. You can think of these templates as something similar to forum templates for Jayfella's autoposter.

If you create a template please put them in a .zip/.rar and upload them to rapidshare. They will then be tested and shipped with WLib (upcoming warez library) and a (free) DDL auto-submitter program made by me. This is a good way to increase your sites content/traffic .

Download the DDL Site Template Creator (96 KB):
    http://rapidshare.com/files/26450335...te_Creator.rar

Basic usage example (watch in HD + fullscreen):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHokxQij93U

Or download the slightly higher quality version (17 MB / 1680x1050 res):
    http://rapidshare.com/files/264505243/example.wmv

If anyone has a question about something please feel free to ask, thanks .

P.S. Do not create templates of online DDL auto-submitter sites.
    Hyperz Reviewed by Hyperz on . DDL site owners Hi. I'm in need of DDL site owners who are willing to create a template for their site(s). I don't mean a template as in a skin but a template to add your DDL site to upcoming DDL auto-submitter programs. Obviously people without a DDL site can also make templates for other sites. You can think of these templates as something similar to forum templates for Jayfella's autoposter. If you create a template please put them in a .zip/.rar and upload them to rapidshare. They will then be tested Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

P.S. Do not create templates of online DDL auto-submitter sites.

lmfao!

hyperz is an awesome coder so im sure this will be successful.
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    what is the point of this? my ddlsite - > ddlmafia.net

Website's:
    animeguild.org chaosrealms.com
    I never trusted most of my members enough to give them access to my root or to let them upload more than images, lol.

Respected Developer
    The point of this:

By making a 'template' your site will be supported in a series of programs which will allow users to submit downloads to multiple DDL sites in one go (AKA a autosubmitter). This will:
    1) Increase the amount of download submissions to your site
    2) Increase traffic to your site

I believe when my program is done it'll be used by a fair amount of webmasters so you can only benefit from this, well worth the 2 minutes it takes to make a template .

@DjChaos: this doesn't give anyone root access to anything.

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    well i think its a great idea, and hopefully one day someone willmake a template for ddlmafia, i have to do so much coding right now dont have the energy to figure it out

Maybe next week i can do it

Respected Developer
    The youtube vid explains it pretty good I think. Its really not complicated. But the program won't be finished within a week so you have time till next week . And if you don't understand something just ask.

Website's:
    it would let them upload files to my root, if not where would they go? Last thing I need is members getting infected files uploaded by some less than respectable member.

Respected Developer
    This won't let users upload anything. I suggest you lookup the term DDL Site and DDL auto-submitter because your missing the point of this. Its perfectly safe.

Website's:
    Ah, perhaps I was. I used to allow members to submit files for upload on one of my old site with the downloads II vb mod and it went very badly. Since then I'm of the once bitten, twice shy mentality.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information