so i have my Own Photoshop designed Proxy template. what im Looking to Do is INSERT the esential Code From glype INTO that template In the appropriate area, maintaining the other links such as admin and whatever.....

Im using dreamweaver so im able to isolate the Code of the textbox etc, all the rest just APPEARS to be CSS For the graphics and whatnot.....

So Am i able to just code in a text input box, link to the Other Admin etc pages and be on my way? Im terrible at coding and having a hell of a time doing this. If someone wants to show me i'll give yah 5 or 10 bucks via paypal for teaching me how to do this.....I'll pick your brain for an hour or 2 via skype and you can teach me....

Shoots!
mrHunt Reviewed by mrHunt on . Can i Add in Glype Proxy code to my Custom HTML Proxy template? so i have my Own Photoshop designed Proxy template. what im Looking to Do is INSERT the esential Code From glype INTO that template In the appropriate area, maintaining the other links such as admin and whatever..... Im using dreamweaver so im able to isolate the Code of the textbox etc, all the rest just APPEARS to be CSS For the graphics and whatnot..... So Am i able to just code in a text input box, link to the Other Admin etc pages and be on my way? Im terrible at coding and having a Rating: 5