Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
It's not ugly, maybe you have bad eyes. Don't forget you can change the look and feel of Android, every bit. In iPhone, you can't. You're stuck with it.

Try DICEPlayer for video playing. I have it, it's amazing. It plays 720p's without lags and the quality is the best in that player.

I could be considered against iDevices but that's after I have several iDevices. I have iPod Touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3G (not S). iPhone 3G was okay, that time I didn't know much about other OS'es so I didn't have much to compare to and complain about. I don't have iComputers because they're just overpricing everything due to the nice looking bitten apple and their "unique" designing. I admit, I do like their design but I don't want to pay way too much extra for that though.

We have different tastes. iPhone 4 is a bit too small without the Otis case I have on it but the design isn't so bad. Yes, it does have an attractive design compared to other phones but how many people put cover on their iPhones? pretty much 50-70% of owners lolz. Can't see the beauty of it anymore.

I'm not sure how iOS 5's iCloud works but I was able to auto sync the pics and photos I capture on my phone to my picasa web album online instantly, just like how they do with iCloud. There's a better one out, I think it's Polcast, it sends to the computer via Wi-Fi so, no need to send the files to internet first to get on your computer.

I didn't say, I can only use bluetooth. I can either choose bluetooth to transfer (when there is no Wi-Fi available to conect the PC and phone) and also can use Wi-Fi Now, tell me, can iPhone do this yet? Bluetooth transfer? Don't think so. Maybe in a few months and they'll say again "IT'S REVOLUTIONARY FEATURE, NEVER DONE BEFORE."

PS: Bluetooth transfer rate is about 1-3MB/s. Acceptable to me.

Sorry, I'm just mad after paying $600+ for a phone that can do less than a cheaper phone and now they made iPhone 4S to tease us again and not let us have that Siri without the freaking extra "S" on the phone's name. I bet that iPhone 4S still can't do bluetooth transferring.

I still don't agree on the part about customisation.
I do however agree that iDevices are overpriced. Incredibly overpriced.
The new iPhone 4S costs 700 euros over here while it's production only costs 140 euros.