Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6873 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JGM

Thumbs up Changing the hosting section.

Currently anything to do with hosting is there which is fine not an issue, the problem though that I find is the section called "Other". This contains RDP, seeboxes etc and is frankly a mess, could the hosting section be called "General Web Hosting" or something similar and new hosting section be made for RDP etc with each type in it's own forum?

Example;

General Web Hosting
    • Shared
    • VPS
    • Dedicated
    • Etc

Other Hosting
    • RDP (Remote Desktop)
    • Seedboxes
    • Rapidleech
    • Etc

Would make it much easier for folks looking for other hosting types a lot easier.

JGM.
    JGM Reviewed by JGM on . Changing the hosting section. Currently anything to do with hosting is there which is fine not an issue, the problem though that I find is the section called "Other". This contains RDP, seeboxes etc and is frankly a mess, could the hosting section be called "General Web Hosting" or something similar and new hosting section be made for RDP etc with each type in it's own forum? Example; General Web Hosting Shared VPS Dedicated Etc Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    well yes i agree with JGM it looks messy actually. we should have sub-forums atleast for RDP, sBorg (PHP Scripts), RapidLeech. so it will be easy to find what we want

+1
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

•     
    Yes, especially other section is crowded with RDP, seedbox, RL + Torrents etc
    Screwed

•     
    yes... right now it's hard to find that what we looking for... and i think they sud move all closed thread to somewhere... in hosting section there are alots of thread that closed.
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

•     
    True, lot of threads closed and then opened.
    Screwed

•     
    Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    Moving closed threads is difficult because if someone ran a poor business and then 6 months later they open a new one, theres no record available for the users to find. We can put it in the trash, so its not gone forever, but only mods would be able to see it.

This is a convo we've had in staff and haven't really come up with a good solution.

•     
    You can make a closed section thread and then re-open/move the thread to the original section, hence people can see the old thread.....
    Screwed

•     
    Banned
    I Am Not Agree Whit you old category is good, if made new they take space and more bandwith Other =(RDP, Rapidleech, Seedbox, etc)

•     
    JGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
    Moving closed threads is difficult because if someone ran a poor business and then 6 months later they open a new one, theres no record available for the users to find. We can put it in the trash, so its not gone forever, but only mods would be able to see it.

This is a convo we've had in staff and haven't really come up with a good solution.
    Create an archive forum where closed threads are put and is closed for posting, it can be in the hosting section so that way you have a record and everybody can see it.

JGM.

•     
    JGM
    Could a member of admin have a look in to this? Nobody has commented or anything so if you could please look at it then that would be awesome

Cheers!

JGM.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information