Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com

Default Change whole website color and layout and theme

hi
    my suggestion is that now time to change KWWH whole theme layout and color i think sky blue color is good for KWWH and also change to red its too much old and now time to upgrade it
    please Admin need Your attention Thankx
    fahadzaman66 Reviewed by fahadzaman66 on . Change whole website color and layout and theme hi my suggestion is that now time to change KWWH whole theme layout and color i think sky blue color is good for KWWH and also change to red its too much old and now time to upgrade it please Admin need Your attention Thankx Rating: 5
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

2.   Sponsored Links

There was a competition for this a while back though nothing ever happened:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/93-...-1-design.html

Not needed for the moment, maybe in 2012, KWWHunction might change, after the new year.
    Screwed

Website's:
    but i think KWWH must change design and layout it not important its changed only new year KWWH must changed it this theme is very old

That is what i said, not changing for new year but change after the new year commences.
    Screwed

Website's:
    ok but its need to pay attention of KWWH admin to take look and changed all

Banned
    it's old but looks good if KWWH change it i can sure some members will not like it

One thing to be frank is this person who has written this thread is correct.

Changes should be there to have something new in KWWHunction, atleast have a christmas theme or something since christmas and new years is coming, lets not stay at the old times yet, lets have a change, and change is good.

Atleast we get a new look that would be really nice for some time.

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Why fix something if its not broken? The skin is great for this site. Any change would bring anger to people. Leave it.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Your never going to please everyone. A good theme doesn't have to change. It just needs to be improved. Taking Google's homepage as a simple basic example. It's exactly the same layout as it was when it launched in 1998 but they are improving and modifying it constantly. It's the same with KWWH. It's constantly getting lots of tweaks and improvements. The thing that irritates me is basic tweaks and improvements can take a while to do that's all. The KWWH Twitter account for example is suspended about a day now. Let's see how long it takes to remove the link. I know it's a minor thing but they all add up.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information