Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62546 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Transfer Godaddy domain

Hi all!

I would love to transfer my godaddy domains, but i have a great problem. It seems, that to transfer my domain i need to get a mail to my admin contact mail on my domain.
    But my domain is protected with whois privacy (at godaddy it is domainsbyproxy) so i can't get the mail.

How can i remove privacy of my domain?
    It is important to notice, that i lost my mail which i used with godaddy when registered the domains (and changed it since that in godaddy account info), so it seems i can't get a password reminder from that site (domainsbyproxy).

Are there any way to delete domain protection on godaddy without interacting with domainsbyproxy? This whole system seems so stupid, i never thought i actually have an account even there.

Also to mention, i have fake info in godaddy, so can't really get help from support.
    mahjong Reviewed by mahjong on . Transfer Godaddy domain Hi all! I would love to transfer my godaddy domains, but i have a great problem. It seems, that to transfer my domain i need to get a mail to my admin contact mail on my domain. But my domain is protected with whois privacy (at godaddy it is domainsbyproxy) so i can't get the mail. How can i remove privacy of my domain? It is important to notice, that i lost my mail which i used with godaddy when registered the domains (and changed it since that in godaddy account info), so it seems i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello

Usually, the proxy shield services forward incoming mail to the admin e-mail (something like a787a87ba89@proxyblabla.com) to your e-mail address.

You should be able to disable this proxy shield as well, via your GoDaddy control panel.
    Emil J - HostHatch, Inc.

Hi!

Can you please write a little bit more details?
    All i can find with google that it is a necessity to be able to login to domainsbyproxy. But for that i would need my old mail which is lost for more than a year now, and i have fake info in domainsbyproxy. Sadly, that site do not refresh contact info according to godaddy, so my email with them is still the old one.

I found some info, that helped me to find my login ID to domainsbyproxy, and i still know my old password - so i was able to delete 3 subscription... but it seems my main site has an another password (maybe changed by those who hacked my old mail), so for that one i will not be able remove privacy by domainsproxy.

So, are there any tricks that would help me to delete it? What if i transfer the domain to an another godaddy account? Can i do that? If i do that, will my whois protection deleted?

Thread Information