Hi,

I'm a PHP Developer, as some of you know. I usually release a few functions and snippets in the 'Development' Section, and I also run PHPCanyon.net.

Today I'm here to offer my PHP Programming skills as a service. I will be writing 'one' php function to meet your requirements.

The price itself will vary from $10+ per function. The more complexity of a function the higher the estimated price. Base rate starts at $10. I only accept PayPal as a Gift/Service.

I will also provide support, guiding of usage of script, here are a few functions, I've released.

1. Get Alexa Rank
2. Log into Fiverr
3. Who IS
4. Get Registrar
5. Log into wupload
6. Get a websites title
7. Get all images of a web page
8. Download FLV/MP4 from Youtube
9. Scan a web page using Securi
10. Simpler way to log into wupload

You can either PM me here or contact me @ '[email protected]' to discuss your requirements, Just send me what you require the function to do, and I'll respond with a time frame, cost, if I can do it.

How it works?
1. You provide your requirements, what you need it to do.
2. I'll tell you time frame, cost, if I can do it
3. I'll tell you once its done
4. Send Payment with transaction ID + email
5. I'll send the script to your email provided
6. Vouch4me?
_Vick Reviewed by _Vick on . PHP Functions Hi, I'm a PHP Developer, as some of you know. I usually release a few functions and snippets in the 'Development' Section, and I also run PHPCanyon.net. Today I'm here to offer my PHP Programming skills as a service. I will be writing 'one' php function to meet your requirements. The price itself will vary from $10+ per function. The more complexity of a function the higher the estimated price. Base rate starts at $10. I only accept PayPal as a Gift/Service. I will also provide Rating: 5