Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63337 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Help with VPS

Hello

I bought a VPS from BoxSlots and I want to transfer my forum into it, but I don't know how and where to bigin. Here some details about my VPS:

Operating System: CentOS 5
    Additional Software: Kloxo

I don't know nothing about VPS (newbie), I used before a shared hosting and I know how to deal with it but this one is very tough for me.

Anyone can guide me threw?

Thank you in advance
    doom2011 Reviewed by doom2011 on . Help with VPS Hello I bought a VPS from BoxSlots and I want to transfer my forum into it, but I don't know how and where to bigin. Here some details about my VPS: Operating System: CentOS 5 Additional Software: Kloxo I don't know nothing about VPS (newbie), I used before a shared hosting and I know how to deal with it but this one is very tough for me. Anyone can guide me threw? Rating: 5
    Loading in progress ...

2.   Sponsored Links

Is it managed VPS ?
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

No it's unmanaged
    Loading in progress ...

You have to install Cpanel..update your name server and install other software as per your site need..It will take some good time if you setting up for first time.

Ask your service provider if they can help you.

which OS it's running on ?
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

Website's:
    freshimg.com
    p.m me
    or add me on gmail liteddl@gmail.com

@yuvraj: I send you an invitation via gmail
    Loading in progress ...

Website's:
    freshimg.com
    @doom accept chat invitation

head down here to learn about kloxo:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/18-...ted-guide.html

You can manage your forum with Kloxo panel installed too.., If you need cpanel buy it. It would cost you around 13-15$/mnth

I r Super Cop
    Quote Originally Posted by fewcent View Post
    You have to install Cpanel..update your name server and install other software as per your site need..It will take some good time if you setting up for first time.

Ask your service provider if they can help you.

which OS it's running on ?
    enough said?

he's telling he has kloxo and you are asking him to install cpanel

@ OT

login to your kloxo panel, import the databases, add the domain, upload all the site files you have, update the nameservers in your domain account and you should be good to go.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information