Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62764 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 152 of 205 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2046
    American Pron is apparently as troublesome as Holywood movies nowdays. Orogn also got into the shit they are right now because of that.

OK two times i upload a simple Amateur video rar and after 3-4 downloads the file is gone , at the same time at 3 other hosts my file is up and there is no way its a DMCA its a real Amateur file <> >>?????

Quote Originally Posted by avantez777 View Post
    Until now the best filehost:

* NO SCAM!
    * GOOD UPLOAD!
    * DOWNLOADER SATISFIED!
    * PAYMENT VERY FAST!
    * POINTS PER DOWNLOAD!

how long to wait after request pay out ?

Website's:
    sceneaccess.org forumophilia.com warez-bb.org
    Quote Originally Posted by ChokY View Post
    how long to wait after request pay out ?
    only 1 day

request sunday will get monday & request thrusday will get friday.

Quote Originally Posted by juraska View Post
    3 accounts banned FTW? reason DCMA

i am baneed 2 accounts
    damn

* NO SCAM!
    * GOOD UPLOAD!
    * DOWNLOADER SATISFIED!
    * PAYMENT VERY FAST!
    * POINTS PER DOWNLOAD!

They only count like 1/4 of the actual download number, though, half are not counted for not being unique, half of the rest are not counted for not having a referrer, and all my links are clickable/live. Still, they're practically the most solid host currently for people who don't upload American stuff.

Their stat drop to 15% compare to last time i am doing filesonic and wupload. Mean, last time can earn usd10 per day now only 1+ usd per day. Terrible.

in terms of shaving they are still better than the rest. during weekends which is the busiest time i get 3500+ DLS with DF and barely 1000 from rapidgator and likes of it.

9.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Late-Nite View Post
    @ Yakisoba

30 bucks before / $2 now per 1 file daily ? or ?

do they have payza/alertpay ?
    Nope, that's $2/day. It's the total that I earn for a day from all my downloads compared to $30/day or more when uploading.com still had their affiliate program.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by luches View Post
    the formula is easy. DF takes much more hard work than any other host to your increase your earnings . i have been uploading to them for 3-months and have more than 4500 links on them. you gotta work with non-american stuff and unique ones. you also need a big user base that follow you, like a site with 15000vid/day ! its all about really hard work. your earning start very small but will grow real soon ! DF is the most stable host but your procedure should not be like PPS sites !! it requires alot more hard work but when your popular site's link base is established on DF you will get a fixed daily income !
    -------------
    if you are looking for fast and easy money DF is absolutely is not for you as they are not a PPS host !! DF pays you back as much as your hard work and it requires time !
    Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I agree with you when you say that you need to work extra hard with DF but as far as stability & consistency with payouts is concerned they're one of the best.
    hey is no ftp and remote super.
    free user and I am also the night
    - Meyer83

* NO SCAM!
    * GOOD UPLOAD!
    * DOWNLOADER SATISFIED!
    * PAYMENT VERY FAST!
    * POINTS PER DOWNLOAD!

i agree with you, largely the best filehost until now.

Thread Information