Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1709
    news about payouts?

no news good news

well contact them 4 days ago and got a reply few hrs later...... still searching for alternative methods might be bank transfer 1 solution we will l see. Too early to predict anything but on the other hand they will stay more or less (not run away for sure) for the reasons explained. They are from 2006. Hope only not to take several months to solve.

no news good news

well contact them 4 days ago and got a reply few hrs later...... still searching for alternative methods might be bank transfer 1 solution we will l see. Too early to predict anything but on the other hand they will stay more or less (not run away for sure) for the reasons explained. They are from 2006. Hope only not to take several months to solve.
    Bank transfer? it's any filehost that use to payout with bank transfer?
    I guess are big comissions there..

why not WMZ ? i think that more easy

If it's through bank transfer which seems to me the most reliable/realisable payment for the moment they'll take the commission in charge, and probably will require uploader to have a certain amount to request payment through bank transfer ! imo it's better than nothing !

payza, there webmoney filehost using a newly established. so hard to do them.
    I do not understand. I do not want to pay

bank transfer does not work for all, hope they got more alt. methods like wmz/playza
    (try ul.to before does not work require iban)

webmoney would be perfect.

Remote uploading from filefactory to uploaded.to is not working at Uploaded.to site.Anybody have idea how to fix that.Currently at uplaoded.to during remote upload of filefactory links it asks for some proxy settings.Please anbody does know anything about it ?

well if file factory uses WMZ, then it will be my second preference for sure.

hope they do that soon if they really going to do.

Thread Information