Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62325 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1709
    lie and lost avangate

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by RazzMan View Post
    If someone had not started the rumor that they were closing, they would have never done anything.

If you had a job where your boss paid you even if you did not go to work, would you go to work? Probably not, without such rumors they would have continued on the same path and continued to get paid while ignoring the uploaders.

Many subscribers have their subscription set to autobill them for the service each month and without this rumor, they would not have emailed angry letters; and therefore they would not change.

Cheers to the rumor starter!

I miss using FF, I wish they would fix the issue so I can go back to using it.
    same here i love FF

Code: 
    http://support.filefactory.com/customer/portal/articles/801966-rewards-stats-problem-fixed
    this issue was not fixed

they in deep shit

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

will lose cc

Everybody, i reading info of fix rewards stats, but now how it work? I have 10 downloads of one file and my stats yesterday and today not changing. Sorry for my english.

Filefactory doesn't have PPD anymore. Only PPS. So it doesn't matter how many downloads you get. What matters is how much sales you make. Thanks

people still have business with FF unbeliveable

Website's:
    1-link.org swtim.org
    Mostarac, it seems that you really hate FF

I too hate them. Earlier I already wrote about it

Website's:
    SeeingMole.com
    I just realized that rapidgator and filefactory are sharing the same blacklist database. Any files which has been removed by DMCA in one will also be removed on the other site.

I think they're probably same owners.

The thing is that I've never had problems with filefactory removing any of my files. But suddenly after I started using rapidgator as well, files started disappearing from filefactory. When I looked at deleted files report in rg, I realized it's the same files which were gone from ff.

I'm removing everything from rg now, otherwise files will continuously be removed from rg, thus affecting my files on ff as well.

Thread Information