Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6750 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

DOWN ?

"the site is temporarily unavailable during upgrade process" isnt it clear enough?? pff

yes they will pay per 45 days when you choose PPS, that totally sucks

all my sales are on hold damn turbobit

how can I be sure that you will not cut my payments with saying that "customer requested refund"

I missed oron

yes they should do a bulshit trick like "we are checking accounts" to you just like oron. you deserve it..

at least oron paid good even they closed accounts for inspection they paid me, and they didn't lie about rates they gave what they promised, turbobit lied they told that 60% per sales but it's not even 50%, and they are funny enough to say that we hold your money for 45 days they should have written that in main page before users sign up

oh one more thing they even don't bother to answer questions

conclusion : turbobit is nothing compared to oron and it's a big dissapointment

then dont use it?? continue to upload oron for free..

i dont remember anybody saying turbobit is the best or better than oron? Oron dont pay anymore and scamming people for false hopes. itss useless to compare past with present.

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    No actually they dont support Alertpay they only support Paypal and WMZ
    Proud To Be A Muslim

Yep , Oron was much better , but Ill use turbobit for the moment ,they are russians + serious and most proffesional FH for my opinion . + They dont give a fuck about americans . All scaried lambs FH has writed under their site links called '' DMCA '' .
    Find me that link in turbobit ? Paying 60 % ? Fine for me ... better than work for free for Oron . Dont like turbobit ? than explain better why you dont like it or GTFOFH .

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekstr View Post
    i just opened turbobit and saw a lot of things missing , someone have same problem ?
    http://www.aedes.us/d/A4QsN.jpg
    can anyone else help me with this ? i still don't have a lot of links that are supost to be there , like link for stats and other link on that page ?see the screen !

but I just started to work with Turbobit and had something like 30 downloads in all files .. and statistics show me that :

Edit in by Sniffdog: Do not use pay filehosts.

0 Downloads , all 0 , earned only 0.01 $

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information