Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6366 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to install kloxo + transmission or any leightweight torrent client with kloxo

I just buy low end vps.

I want to host a site in that vps.and i installed kloxo and host website...and succesfully run now.I install torrentflux but getting problem,torrent download,sometimes its not started,sometime stuck at 60,80% downloads.

So Now i need to install transmission.before kloxo i installed it and reinstall os then install kloxo.now is it possible to install transmission in kloxo installed server?

Or do you know any leightweight simple torrent download client just for personal/one person use.

*I think its a wrong section to ask help.Mod plz change it to appropriate section.
    raihan0888 Reviewed by raihan0888 on . How to install kloxo + transmission or any leightweight torrent client with kloxo I just buy low end vps. I want to host a site in that vps.and i installed kloxo and host website...and succesfully run now.I install torrentflux but getting problem,torrent download,sometimes its not started,sometime stuck at 60,80% downloads. So Now i need to install transmission.before kloxo i installed it and reinstall os then install kloxo.now is it possible to install transmission in kloxo installed server? Or do you know any leightweight simple torrent download client just for Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    this maybe useful for low end vps.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/48-...mple-step.html

you also can use webmin and wp-cache (wordpress).

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    You will need to install rtorrent (command based torrent client) very light... and use rutorrent (php gui for rtorrent)

i see that KWWHuction threap.but i already installed kloxo.and dont interested to remove kloxo.

i need to know is it possible to ruttorrent + kloxo?

if you know can you please tell me?

i see this:
    http://forums.rutorrent.org/index.php?topic=458.0

and its arise any problem with kloxo?

Thread Information