Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62371 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    webcare360.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeDCH View Post
    Will you add Webmoney as Payment Gateway?
    Well, we can look into it, and if it suits us we can add WebMonty as a Payment Gateway. But, it all the final discussion will be maid after discussing it with the staff.

BTW, please note that currently we are offering Paypal, MoneyBookers, Payza, Western Union as Payment Gateway !!
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Ordered a server with webcare360 and it's only been a couple days but so far extremely satisfied with support and server speeds!
    Internet

yeh, they are really good. i got a neth dedicated from them for almost 2 months and i can only say good things about them ^^

Website's:
    webcare360.com
    Quote Originally Posted by joecool6101 View Post
    Ordered a server with webcare360 and it's only been a couple days but so far extremely satisfied with support and server speeds!
    Sir, we are pleased to serve your and we will be more happy to have your feedback atleast when you will have a month with us, that will allow you to write much more crystal clear about our service. Hope you will have the same words for us even after 1 month

Quote Originally Posted by luches View Post
    yeh, they are really good. i got a neth dedicated from them for almost 2 months and i can only say good things about them ^^
    We are really greatfull to you for your precious words for us. But, sir you already have posted two feed back posts about us in this thread and which may force people to think that we ask you to post here .

You can recommend us any where you want or just post your comments randomly but not so regularly .

We hope you will have a great time with us in future too.
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

Well been using them just over a month now. As I said when I first signed up. I'm extremely satisfied with everything.. had a slight issue 2 weeks in but it was fixed within a couple hours!

A little expensive but worth it!
    Internet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information