Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62796 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs up DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Latest News: We are permanently CLOSED

Thank you for being our loyal customers over the months we had together!

LEVAC109 Reviewed by LEVAC109 on . DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month http://i.imgur.com/qrAlV.pnghttp://dedicatedrdp.com/livezilla/image.php?id=02&type=inlay http://i.imgur.com/Ym4dB.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Azrt7.gif Latest News: We are permanently CLOSED :) Thank you for being our loyal customers over the months we had together! Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Hi, can I get some extra HDD on the US-A01 plan?

Quote Originally Posted by kundurocks View Post
    Hi, can I get some extra HDD on the US-A01 plan?
    In that case, I think US-A03 would suit you better. You only have to pay $4 extra for 50GB more HDD and 1.5GB more RAM, when the coupon is applied. $20.25 is the final price for US-A03 after 25% off.

Ordered. Please check my order.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freerank View Post
    Thanks
    Thanks, your order will be setup when the payment is completed.

Edit: Sorry, I see you've made payment. It did not show as completed, strangely in WHMCS. It's coming right up.

Edit 2: Setup and information sent.

us-a01 paid
    waiting information
    CheapRPD never anymore.

CheapRPD = Fraud

please send me germany demo

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    us-a01 paid
    waiting information
    Information sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestger View Post
    please send me germany demo
    Hi, we have to activate the Windows etc, therefore we are unable to make spare activations at this moment, we have a limit on that so we suggest buying first. If you don't like the service, we have 7 days refund policy.

Banned
    I m buying Germany Server without testing a demo I will leave my review here regarding to my experience with dedicatedrdp

edit cannot pay via alertpay

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

cannot order NL Server via Alertpay please fix it

Thanks

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information