Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62924 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What are your music consumption habits? Research for university

Hi peeps! I've been 'lurking' here for ages but never really posted much. I decided now is as good a time as any and I think you guys can help me out.

I'm writing a dissertation for my digital media degree about the future of the music industry for independent artists. At the moment, I'm conducting research into peoples' listening/purchasing/downloading habits and I've created a short survey to do this.

Please just have a look and fill it in - it should only take a few seconds and it will really help me out!

Thanks, KWWHunction!!

Survey: http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=4e522...b-b367c610138d

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

UPDATE!!! Survey finished!! Here is the report for anyone who is interested: http://obsurvey.com/r.aspx?id=4E5225...B-B367C610138D
    Dr Krepz Reviewed by Dr Krepz on . What are your music consumption habits? Research for university Hi peeps! I've been 'lurking' here for ages but never really posted much. I decided now is as good a time as any and I think you guys can help me out. I'm writing a dissertation for my digital media degree about the future of the music industry for independent artists. At the moment, I'm conducting research into peoples' listening/purchasing/downloading habits and I've created a short survey to do this. Please just have a look and fill it in - it should only take a few seconds and it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Filled it in for you mate

filled it up bro, goodluck to your reasearch.

thanks guys! it's much appreciated. keep em coming

Filled it in for you. I'm glad to see Spotify is listed in there. Have had their Premium service for over 2 years and have used it every day without fail.

*lil bump*

Completed the survey. Good luck with the dissertation

did it, you w/ fbi?

thanks guys. yeah i'm totally with the fbi lol. i'm up to 446 responses now, looking to hit 500!

seriously though, i am not fbi.

---------- Post added 18th Feb 2012 at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 17th Feb 2012 at 01:21 PM ----------

Survey finished!! Here is the report for anyone who is interested: http://obsurvey.com/r.aspx?id=4E5225...B-B367C610138D

Done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information