Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63132 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default real-debrid, fast-debrid most likely a scam ...

When I signed up with real-debrid and they have not replied to activation requests sent through their website during several days, I turned to their facebook page. I did not know they prohibited support requests via FB, so my FB access to their wall was banned. Then I went on here to KWWHunction and wrote about my experience here.

I did, however, got an activation of my account (or in other words, got upgraded to premium) the next day.

I used the service and it was working fine, sometimes some filehosts went offline, but next day they were working again.

The advice to prospective customers:
    1. Do not post support request on FB
    2. Be patient to wait for your activation (it would help if real-debrid posted this message on their site so people do not get desperate)

All in all the service is working fine for the money one pays.

P.S. This post was NOT made because of the "miscommunication" (I would like to call it that way) that goes further on in this thread. We made peace with the operators of real-debrid by Private Messages and came to the agreement mutually satisfying to both of us and they DID provide a customer goodwill compensation to me.
    rubiohiguey Reviewed by rubiohiguey on . real-debrid, fast-debrid most likely a scam ... When I signed up with real-debrid and they have not replied to activation requests sent through their website during several days, I turned to their facebook page. I did not know they prohibited support requests via FB, so my FB access to their wall was banned. Then I went on here to KWWHunction and wrote about my experience here. I did, however, got an activation of my account (or in other words, got upgraded to premium) the next day. I used the service and it was working fine, sometimes Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes thats right
    Look at http://fastdebrid.webs.com/ how the treat people!!

Website's:
    3gpto.com
    never heard this filehost,only trust fbiupload.com now

well, i went with real debrid when rapidshare restricted free users. no problem paying via paypal. the 20 days premium membership was activated right away.

@BadWolf - Paypal payment is currently not working on real-debrid. Had it been enabled I would have used it, because Paypal protects customers quite well. You are probably one of the lucky ones....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

This was an automated email I received after my payment:
    Of course, the account was not updated to premium and they are not responding to inquiries.

Hi George,

We come by this e-mail inform you that your purchase ( Reference Number N?'https://shoppers.plimus.com/jsp/order_locator_info.jsp*********358CA6744800C591&ac d=521CB97EBDBB496C) was accepted by Plimus.
    Your account should now be updated, in the case you have a problem please use the contact form on our website.

Thank you for your trust in our services.

Best regards, Real-Debrid support team.

Quote Originally Posted by nebo View Post
    never heard this filehost...
    it wasn't a filehost.

anyway, last time (long time ago) I subscribed with real-debrid and they are legit and quite good but now I'm not sure with their service. they banned my dedicated server's IP though at that time.

tbh, I don't like this kinda services and hope most filehost will ban all debrid servers' IP addresses.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Real debrid has been around a long time and I was a longtime customer. No problems.

They don't allow people to use the service from any other connection than your home connection. So if they ban your dedi IP, that's your own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Real debrid has been around a long time and I was a longtime customer. No problems.

They don't allow people to use the service from any other connection than your home connection. So if they ban your dedi IP, that's your own fault.
    Yea, this could be the case.

I am curious, how the hell do they know if the ip is home or business? Maybe in the States but overseas....?!?

UPDATE: I got a 30 day premium code and my account was upgraded. I will see how it goes form here/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information