Hello, not sure if this is the correct section, please move this if it isn't.
So anyway here is the problem I'm facing:

I'm quite annoyed cause Facebook keeps asking for reverification again and again. How many times will it keep asking and when will it stop?I thought that by buying facebook verification codes added with legit proper emails attached to the accounts, they will stop asking for reverifications but they locked my accounts and they either said they just sent the code to my no again or my account needs to be reverified with a code. Here are the messages I get:

Use a phone to verify your account

The phone number you use can only verify one account. Once you enter your number, you'll receive a code that you'll be able to enter on Facebook to verify your account. Your phone number will only be used to verify your account and will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
Enter a phone number
I verified this only just yesterday.

Enter confirmation code
A code was sent to your following number: 8801912828783
Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.
Resend code
I've verified this like thrice.

I'm puzzled because I remembered I've already reverified it. When will this stop?! Does anyone also encounter this problem too? Much advice would be appreciated thanks!
JeremyIrvine Reviewed by JeremyIrvine on . How do you stop Facebook reverification and how many times will Facebook keep asking? Hello, not sure if this is the correct section, please move this if it isn't. So anyway here is the problem I'm facing: I'm quite annoyed cause Facebook keeps asking for reverification again and again. How many times will it keep asking and when will it stop?I thought that by buying facebook verification codes added with legit proper emails attached to the accounts, they will stop asking for reverifications but they locked my accounts and they either said they just sent the code to my Rating: 5