Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61152 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hotfile daily download quota?

How many gb per day I allowed to dl at hotfile before my premium get turn to free? thank you.
    cfs5403 Reviewed by cfs5403 on . Hotfile daily download quota? How many gb per day I allowed to dl at hotfile before my premium get turn to free? thank you.:unsure: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    For a home user I think unlimited, I doubt you'd be downloading 50GB per day? Unless you've got a server or you're sharing your account.

In theory it's unlimited. In practice I have read people got banned if they downloaded more than 50 GB per day.

I have 1tb dedicated server. I never login this account from other ip except my server ip. I want to dl a lot but I scare get banned. So what below 50gb per day is safe?

HF is going to get taking down soon i would not use it

You know, this isn't a sctrict limit that if you cross 50 GB you definitely will get banned.

I guess they ban people who overload their servers. People said they have been given of ban after crossing 50, sometimes 100 and sometimes 150 GB per day.

It is just that you must be aware that if you download more than 50 GB per day, you MIGHT get banned and not that you will be banned.

Besides I think that if you download such numbers og GBs for a few days, nothing is gonna happen, problems will appear if you are going to do this every day. I guess so

Personally I would buy two premium accounts because they are ones of the cheapest on the market and download interchanable. Or, in eventuality, buy one account and download as much as I want and in case of ban buy second account. They allow that because they don't really care about having multiple accounts ( <- tested).

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Why would anybody still use Hotfile they got sued and went legit 2 yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    Why would anybody still use Hotfile they got sued and went legit 2 yrs ago
    But they have very attractive PPS program and people uploading non-copyright stuff may earn some money

Quote Originally Posted by kapitalnie View Post
    In theory it's unlimited. In practice I have read people got banned if they downloaded more than 50 GB per day.
    You know, this isn't a sctrict limit that if you cross 50 GB you definitely will get banned.

I guess they ban people who overload their servers. People said they have been given of ban after crossing 50, sometimes 100 and sometimes 150 GB per day.

It is just that you must be aware that if you download more than 50 GB per day, you MIGHT get banned and not that you will be banned.

Besides I think that if you download such numbers og GBs for a few days, nothing is gonna happen, problems will appear if you are going to do this every day. I guess so

Personally I would buy two premium accounts because they are ones of the cheapest on the market and download interchanable. Or, in eventuality, buy one account and download as much as I want and in case of ban buy second account. They allow that because they don't really care about having multiple accounts ( <- tested).
    that's a new one, man... so people might get banned if they download more than 50GB a day?

geez, then they should've changed the "UNLIMITED" limit to "50GB/day" limit, because this is what people call deceiving!

But they have very attractive PPS program and people uploading non-copyright stuff may earn some money
    i guess you weren't there when they banned more than 10.000 of their uploader members at 2010 because of DMCA demands

i myself was one of those people

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    With Hotfile you get 1 dmca they will ban you Hotfile is only good for skins templates scripts & ebooks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information