Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62015 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    By the way, the site I show in my signature is not the only site I own......,,, I just chose not to let anyone know about the others.....but they sure as heck are not warez or anything like.....

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Your post was removed instead of ShareShiz because you edited your post after he posted his.

While I have no power in this or the news section I did research it so you have a explanation.

Do you really think it was necessary to bump a month old thread to complain though?

Post bumping is a rule in the general site rules also, just an FYI.
    Hmmmm... well how on earth can I "Bump" a thread that was posted 8 hours before/older than the copied thread that was posted by someone else 8 hours after mine dear?
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybbird1 View Post
    By the way, the site I show in my signature is not the only site I own......,,, I just chose not to let anyone know about the others.....but they sure as heck are not warez or anything like.....

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Hmmmm... well how on earth can I "Bump" a thread that has already been deleted dear?
    he meant this thread, dear.

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    In reply to another comment you made in your post

Originally Posted by WDF
    Your post was removed instead of ShareShiz because you edited your post after he posted his.

While I have no power in this or the news section I did research it so you have a explanation.

Do you really think it was necessary to bump a month old thread to complain though?
    Errr why would I need to start a new thread when one already exists with the same context of complaints? I have simply added to the original thread.

Is this another new rule set by another Mod that is not within the Official Site Rules?.. I have NOT bumped this thread without good cause, I have merely added to the original topic/subject by another complaint of the same ilk...

If you cant understand why I am trying to explain,, I do speak 5 different languages fluently, including Arabic,,, so please tell me which language you speak then I will do my best to explain to you further...
    But thank you for taking the time to check WDF, I appreciate it....

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    he meant this thread, dear.
    I think I sort of like you carino mia, but change your user name,,,not only on this site

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I find it amusing you absolutely must have the last word in most if not all threads you post in.

As for new rules if you take the time to read the current rules "Post Bumping" is indeed mentioned as being NOT allowed, it is a common rule on most forums I have visited since the late 90s. It matters not if you feel it was with good cause it is a violation if you insist on everything being cut and dry.

I will also mention that because you do not have such rules or do not enforce them on your sites does not exempt you from them here. If you wish to have the privilege of posting on a site you need to respect the rules and the staff to enforce them.

Challenging every action the staff takes in relation to your posts does nothing for the community but create dissension, is that your objective?

5.   Sponsored Links

I actually agree with Ladybird.

I mean on the main topic that individual mods have diff rules. Members are getting banned yet this ladybird dude is unbanned.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Thank you Qoo, but I have actually been banned and was reinstated when I let the group owners know what happened. I dont need to spam any site, I actually asked for permissions from the owners of this site to install the signature I have...

I earn absolutely no money from the site I have in my signature, that is just a hobby and so is posting on this site and gives me a relief from the stress from my real work..., my earnings come from the very dangerous job that I do for a living. I do own sites from that too but never promote them on any site,,,,

By the way a bigger to you too and nice to see you posting again, even if you bring the woooooooo spirits with you LOL.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    I actually agree with Ladybird.

I mean on the main topic that individual mods have diff rules. Members are getting banned yet this ladybird dude is unbanned.
    So you are saying you feel Ladybbird1 should be banned?

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    I find it amusing you absolutely must have the last word in most if not all threads you post in.

As for new rules if you take the time to read the current rules "Post Bumping" is indeed mentioned as being NOT allowed, it is a common rule on most forums I have visited since the late 90s. It matters not if you feel it was with good cause it is a violation if you insist on everything being cut and dry.

I will also mention that because you do not have such rules or do not enforce them on your sites does not exempt you from them here. If you wish to have the privilege of posting on a site you need to respect the rules and the staff to enforce them.

Challenging every action the staff takes in relation to your posts does nothing for the community but create dissension, is that your objective?
    WDF, you do not know me nor my history of all the helpful posts I have made on this site in many fields where necessary.

However I also have advised on certain important things by pms to " the powers that be" about certain matters,,,,,like why this site continues to "drop out" and members receive messages like,,," Server Reset" and the real reasons behind that and what has happened over this past weekend alone.

I cannot expand on that on the open forum, but one thing I will advise you of,,,, is the latest "gimmick" by one of your members is to contact selected members of KWWH and advise them if they are site owners he wants to invest and give them "easy money". If I knew you well enough I would give the info on that guy and ask you for his IP &/or Zip, from that I can trace many things, even though an IP range has many members...

Moderating on any site is thankless and I always respect every site, its' rules and its' staff, believe me.

I did not bump my original thread that was deleted in favour of ShareShiz's thread, there was no need as I had posted it one day before he did. I think my mistake was that I reported it as a duplicate and you deleted mine instead of his... Nor did I bump this one without reason

It really is a very small thing in comparison of life's difficult paths that we all have to travel along.

But I will tell you this...try being a Mod on a site where I am a trained investigator tracking pedos on line, because some of us on there are close to cracking up sometimes by what we find, see and have to investigate further, when our fantastic "Mods" see it happening to some of us , they step in...

Your job on here in objecting to my "bumping" a thread is, by comparison, like trying to go on a fishing trip hoping to catch a mero with a tinned singular small anchovie.

I hope you do not take offense in anything I have said in my post to you above, there is most certainly none intended and I thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

You are welcome to join my site and please let me know if you choose to do so, I will then change your status as I have done with so many of the staff from KWWH.

By the way I really am a Lady and my name is Barbara

Saludos

You are welcome to join my site and please let me know if you choose to do so, I will then change your status as I have done with so many of the staff from KWWH.

By the way I really am a Lady and my name is Barbara

Saludos
    Why does your site give ma 403 Forbidden Error?

http://d.pr/i/j2wF

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Respected Member
    Ladybbird is very angry today...another injustice and another of my threads deleted today without just cause....
    Nope. His was first.... stop with your wild goose chase for injustice acts

feel free to PM a mod rather then try and stir shit up with the rest of the members

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information