Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6587 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Link Building website

I am selling a site with potential, not only because the basic keywords from the URL have low competition and high amount of searches per month, but the quality of the service that this site offers is incomparable. It beats the competition with good results in backlinking.

URL: Link-Building-Hive.com

Proof: http://link-building-hive.com/proof.txt

The site offers real one way theme links to all client, unlike other providers who offer only link submissions whose delayed effects are only a few real back links.

What to do:
    Client comes and buys a package then you will get the money for it and then pay the supplier with a discount.

Link-Building-Hive.com offers 2 packages:

Link Building Packages

Monthly SEO Contracts

Why selling?
    I am selling the site because i need money for an offline project, so i need every penny

Traffic:

Revenue:
    i had 2 clients, who bought the first package.
    Proof:

Price: $60

Payment method: Paypal
    Sale end: 1.05.2012
    Kw3rLn Reviewed by Kw3rLn on . Link Building website I am selling a site with potential, not only because the basic keywords from the URL have low competition and high amount of searches per month, but the quality of the service that this site offers is incomparable. It beats the competition with good results in backlinking. URL: Link-Building-Hive.com Proof: http://link-building-hive.com/proof.txt The site offers real one way theme links to all client, unlike other providers who offer only link submissions whose delayed effects are Rating: 5
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ABCTutorials.com ReadyCasto.com
    i do not see any paypal buy now button on site ?? how can a customer make order ?

The sales i made was through forums, i told them the page, they visited it and told me the package they want. I didnt add buttons because i am waiting for the buyer to add them himself. (or i could help him add them)
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Banned
    first make it valuable. it don't have Pr

Thread Information