Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    forumflare.com

Default Moderate the Feedback/Suggestions forum.

Hey,
    This isn't a post to troll on anyone or anything, I'm not complaining about being banned or infracted or my thread being deleted, but we have seen a lot of those lately, and they post it here.

I have two suggestions for this section.
    1; Remove the 'Complaints?' Thing from the description, people think they can complain about everything here, and I think this is more of a What can we do/fix section. Not a section to rant about a staff member doing something wrong.

2; Moderate posts in this section. (Require them to be approved by staff before being visible.) That way staff will see ahead of time if its just a complaint about a staff member, and they can PM the thread creator to simply PM the staff member he has a problem with or an Administrator.

I think it'll reduce useless threads here.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    Exel Reviewed by Exel on . Moderate the Feedback/Suggestions forum. Hey, This isn't a post to troll on anyone or anything, I'm not complaining about being banned or infracted or my thread being deleted, but we have seen a lot of those lately, and they post it here. I have two suggestions for this section. 1; Remove the 'Complaints?' Thing from the description, people think they can complain about everything here, and I think this is more of a What can we do/fix section. Not a section to rant about a staff member doing something wrong. 2; Moderate posts Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    They shouldn't be moderated. One of us may not like the idea, but many members might. So that thread may never be seen and it could be a good idea.

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    They shouldn't be moderated. One of us may not like the idea, but many members might. So that thread may never be seen and it could be a good idea.
    Regardless if they like an idea or not, it should be approved so the community as a whole can see it.

I'm talking about threads that just complain. Those don't need to be seen by anyone, if members can't learn to PM, at least this way there won't be useless topics made, with useless replies saying the same thing. This way, staff can catch them before they go crazy, any suggestion should be approved, regardless of how the staff members feels about it.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Respected Member
    A little bitching and complaining never hurt anything. Often times it has an idea in the end or some minor change in the back-end that you guys will never even know about.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    seeking approval of the rulers to complain about them. -Classic!

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Sorry I don't really agree with this, I feel others should be able to give input straight away to the thread, so when the staff come along, it has loads of members opinions first. This way the staff members can also see what the community want.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    seeking approval of the rulers to complain about them. -Classic!
    This kept rolling through my head when I was reading the OP.

Thread Information