Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6620 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com

Thumbs down FBook Bans Mum for Posting Pics of Baby-Photos

Mother's fury after Facebook BANS her for posting pictures of her baby son who lived for just eight hours after being born with rare birth defect

By Daily Mail UK, 19 May 2012

A furious mother is demanding answers from Facebook as to why they took down photographs she posted on the site of her son, who was born with a rare birth defect, and then later banned her from the site altogether.

Grayson James Walker, from Memphis, Tennessee, was born on February 15, 2012 with Anencephaly, a rare neural tube birth defect in which a baby is born without parts of the brain and skull.
    His parents Heather and Patrick Walker knew 16 weeks into the pregnancy their son would not live very long due to his birth defect.

Precious moments: Heather and Patrick Walker say goodbye to their newborn son Grayson who only lived for eight hours after being born with a rare defect

Love and care: Patrick and his two other children cradle Grayson before he passes away

Faith: Heather and Patrick knew at 16 weeks their son would not live long but they decided to have him anyway so they and their other two children could share some precious moments with him

'They of course gave us the option to terminate,' said Heather. But they chose to carry their baby full term and turned to God for strength.
    'My husband and I, we started prayer and we knew that God knew since the beginning of time that he had us for this,' she said.
    The couple were fully prepared to have to say goodbye to him on the same day they welcomed him into the world.
    So, with the help of non-profit organization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, they had a professional photographer to take photos of their newborn, just the same way as they did with their other two children and what most parents around the world do.

Magic moments: With the help of non-profit organization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, they had a professional photographer to take photos of their newborn, just the same way as they did with their other two children

Memories: The family wanted to remember baby Grayson's brief time in the world and had a photographer come and capture the first and last moments of his life

Family: Facebook fans are rallying around a mother who feels Facebook is discriminating against photos she posted on the social media network of her son

He only lived for eight hours but the Walkers wanted to capture his short life so his memory could live on forever.
    Heather explained that she uploaded the pictures on to her Facebook page so she could share them with family and friends.
    END

Incredible
    Ladybbird1 Reviewed by Ladybbird1 on . FBook Bans Mum for Posting Pics of Baby-Photos Mother's fury after Facebook BANS her for posting pictures of her baby son who lived for just eight hours after being born with rare birth defect By Daily Mail UK, 19 May 2012 A furious mother is demanding answers from Facebook as to why they took down photographs she posted on the site of her son, who was born with a rare birth defect, and then later banned her from the site altogether. Grayson James Walker, from Memphis, Tennessee, was born on February 15, 2012 with Rating: 5
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

2.   Sponsored Links

So facebook allows hate crime and calls it free speech but this is not allowed?

Fuck logic who needs it anyway

Signature too big, removed by staff.

Google Corp.
    Any information put on facebook is owned by facebook, therefore they can do whatever they want with it. They can manipulate it, share it with your network, share it with people outside your network, sell it, use it for marketing schemes and even delete/hide it. Thats the terms that you agree to.

Just a great example of how social networks are able to dictate what is "allowed" and "not allowed". What utter bullshit. This story is minor compared to what social networks have the power to do.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    ihide.info
    people should stop visiting facebook to protest this censorship
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Google Corp.
    ^ You really think thats going to happen? lol

People are addicted to facebook, its actually just like a drug addiction - they can't live without it.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Dont worry Mark Zuckerberg will not be able to make the investors happy with out destrying the site with adds. He is going to need to keep the site growing if the investors are going to make money. This is a stock you should avoid. I believe they need to double ad revenue from each person on facebook to make $ for the investors. He will sink............

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ^i told people to avoid FB stock ages ago. didnt know their first day of trading would be so funny.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You can send your family and friends pictures and messages by email.

If you crave attention you go to social media.

Attracting Attention to Yourself! That is after all why people use Facebook.

All yourz infoz will belong to MZ.

Attention Whores

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk
    Forgetting the facebook shit... pretty upsetting for the family, even though they new it was coming (@ 16 weeks) my GF is pregnant with my second child, just imagining what they went through on that day... 8 hours!!! breaks my heart just imagining if that happened to me... Shows how some of us are very lucky to have healthy kids! So yeah i agree these mothers shouldnt post on facebook for attention... but i think this is a little different... I think anyway! ... Bit off topic.. Sorry :-)

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    I agree with all your points guys, I hate FBook and always have, these social websites are very dangerous things to use, espec now the FBI have powers, with the new CISPA act to view everything you post on them

I cant believe the stupidity of so many people posting their most confidential stuff on them. Incredible!

You havent gone off topic SHOUTcastUK, you are completely right.... and imagine the pain of this poor Mum & Dad losing their precious baby and smartaxx chitbags on FB banning her.

I investigate the ads prices on FB to try to promote my warez site, and man they were just too expensive, but not only that I had a strong feeling it was too risky. I am soooooo glad I didnt, cos that was before the new CISPA act came into law in the US.

I hope the whole damn thing sinks,,,or receives a visit from some like Anonymous,,,,,,,
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information