Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6768 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Mr. Marco Are you on holiday? What happened to my papers? There is no update from you accept telling me that in a day or two I will get my complete swift message? Its ok if you have not sent the money and given me some fake trace id leave it just send my money now or just put my money again in my payza account so i can withdrawal it by bank transfer.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    Amazing , my account was verified within 2 hrs of submitting documents , keep up the good work Payza.

Hope to see other services as fast as this one
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by adnan View Post
    Hi marko this is my ticket number #VTJ-853-40037 and we send all data you ask for
    Hey adnan, can you let me know the transaction reference number so I can cross reference your ticket.

Thanks
    Marco

Hi Marco

This what you ask for 6997B-3F38D-8F5D6

And see your PM we send photo copy for bank wire

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Hi mak_capri,

Did you place the order or complete pre registration. Let me know the transaction number of your purchase if you want me to follow up with our prepaid team.

Take care,
    Marco

Quote Originally Posted by mak_capri View Post
    Still no reply of my query

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xTreme View Post
    Any plans for making the debit available for Indian users ?
    I'll let you know xTreme, I know we have plans of expanding our market, our first step was the bank transfer withdrawal for Indian members.

Take care,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adnan View Post
    Hi Marco

This what you ask for 6997B-3F38D-8F5D6

And see your PM we send photo copy for bank wire
    Hey, can you please send us a proof of deposit. I checked it out and it looks we never received any attachments.

Let me know when you get it to us so I can get the ball rolling for you deposit.
    Thanks
    Marco

Hi marko

Plz see this ticket #OHN-318-53811 and you will find attached swift photo copy
    Let us know if not to resend

7.   Sponsored Links

Mr. Marco I on Monday you told me that I will get my Complete Swift message in max 2days. but still I have not heard anything from you. Mr. Marco will please update me where is proof of money payza sent. its more that $1800 which is not at all a small amount. even After 1 month you can't give proof of sending money? I have lost all my hopes now and I fell that have been robbed by Payza.

Quote Originally Posted by ILHFFS View Post
    Hi I am an Indian user and I earn from filehosting sites. When I want to local bank transfer money from payza there is some option drop down menu showing that I have to choose one for requesting money. So can you help me which option I have to choose during local bank transfer.

Here are the options which shown in this image

Please help me payza support. Waiting for your kind reply and help.

Please reply me
    removed

After one month Just now I got bellow reply from payza support. Wow What a helping reply.

Hi Pranav,

My name is Luis, and let me start by thanking you for contacting us.

We have contacted our banking partners to provide you complete SWIFT message. Once we receive a response you will be contacted by email

Thanks again for contacting us. If you have any other questions or problems in the future, myself or one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Sincerely,

Luis Javier Caraballo
    Banking Operations
    Payza.com

Payza clearly have problem with bank wires sending or receiving even now linkbucks told they will delay payments coz payza here is taking to long to receive there wire transfer my advice is and please respond to why don't u people make a meeting with the team responsible for bank wires hire more if u need and make it as smooth and easy as it with paypal why don't u make direct bank transfer available in tier A countries link moneybookers immediate bank transfer immediate just send the money from bank few minutes it's in account haven't u people got enough complains already about your wire service ??

Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread Information