Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61050 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default DizzyFlex.com 100Mbps/1Gbps Dedicated Servers from $33 (FR, DE, USA, NL etc.)

Welcome!

We’ve been diligently worked with data centers all over the globe since we started our business. And now we are ready to present you our service renovated.

We’re able to offer user-friendly, sustainable and punctual server service. All processes on our servers are supervised by our experienced administrators. Our managers will find appropriate solution for your requirement. Our programmers will adapt CMS for your special needs.

Currently our company offers a choice of a variety of servers located in 20 countries all over the world. And we permanently carry out a comprehensive research to find new ones. We work only with data centers that are capable of providing 24/7 technical support that can back our customers at every turn. All our data center partners are carefully selected for their energy and environmental efficiency. All of them are recognized for sustainability best practice. So if you order a server at www.dizzyflex.com, your web-projects will be located only at trusted platforms.

You can always order a dedicated server and VPS in England, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Singapore and many other countries listed on our website.

Here are plan details for one of our servers located in France:
    CPU: Intel Core i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz
    RAM: 24 Gb
    HDD: 1 x 2000 GB (SATA)
    Uplink: 100 Mbps
    Bandwidth: Unlimited
    IP: 1 IP(s)
    Price: $86
    Order page: http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=288

Second configuration in France:
    CPU: Intel Atom 1.20+ GHz
    RAM: 2 Gb
    HDD: 1 x 1000 GB (SATA)
    Price: $33
    Order page: http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=284

Server in USA:
    CPU: AMD Athlon™ X2
    RAM: 4 Gb
    HDD: 2x320 GB (SATA)
    Price: $55
    Order page: http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=381

Order now from this links, contact with our support and save 5%!
    We will be glad to work with you and help you to find a server for your needs!
    DizzyFlex Reviewed by DizzyFlex on . DizzyFlex.com 100Mbps/1Gbps Dedicated Servers from $33 (FR, DE, USA, NL etc.) Welcome! We’ve been diligently worked with data centers all over the globe since we started our business. And now we are ready to present you our service renovated. We’re able to offer user-friendly, sustainable and punctual server service. All processes on our servers are supervised by our experienced administrators. Our managers will find appropriate solution for your requirement. Our programmers will adapt CMS for your special needs. Currently our company offers a choice of a Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    forum.domltd.ru moydomishko.ru
    Good service, immediate support response. Ordered DE vps yesterday. After a month I'll write a more detailed review.
    At this moment all are satisfied

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com

Many thanks. Will be fixed now

plz check pm, we looking for Norway located server

Sorry, but we didn't received any PM from you. Please, create ticket or connect with us via live chat. Thanks.

Today we can offer a stable servers to new exotic locations:

Servers in Brazil, from $70:

Intel Celeron 1.8 Ghz, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, 10 Mbps, unlimited bandwidth - $ 70
    http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=373

Servers in New Zealand from $ 250:

Intel Xeon 2.6GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2x72 GB HDD (SCSI), 100 Mbps, 125 GB bandwidth - $ 250
    http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=128

In addition, we are always ready to find a server in those countries that you are interested in, because we have a large number of hidden locations in the final stages of testing. Please contact our support and we'll help you!

It is autumn – the time when everyone come back from vacations and get down to work with renewed vigor. We are eager to support you in that and offer you one of the most efficient server configurations in France with a very high uptime and powerful hardware:

Intel Core i5 4x 2.66+ GHz, 2 TB HDD, 16 GB RAM, 100 mbps unmetred port - only $69 Order
    Intel Core i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz, 2 TB HDD, 24 GB RAM, 100 mbps unmetred port - only $82 Order

Server installation takes about one working day, uplink is genuinely stable, without disruptions. Suits perfectly for resource-demanding projects.

Website's:
    forum.domltd.ru moydomishko.ru
    Quote Originally Posted by emil0072 View Post
    Good service, immediate support response. Ordered DE vps yesterday. After a month I'll write a more detailed review.
    At this moment all are satisfied

As promised I leave with a full review after a few months of using the service. One of the best services that I have used all the time. At the moment I moved there all my servers. Instant solution to the problems at any time. Very high uptime and low prices. I wish prosperity and good luck to your service. Thank you.

Thank you.

I fully agree with emil0072 - my norway server fast as the rocket

Thread Information