Hello,
i made a transfer almost 2 monts ago and still have recived the money in my account, have sent emails to them about this and the only thing i get is to wait.
This is a shamefull situation for a company like this, now i understand why it changed name, i did a litle search on google and have found several situations similar to mine.
I went to the bank that they work here in my country to get my money back am waiting to a response from them, becouse for what i have seen that Alertpay/Payza is not doing nothing to resolve.
distraido Reviewed by distraido on . Alertpay/Payza Transfer issues Hello, i made a transfer almost 2 monts ago and still have recived the money in my account, have sent emails to them about this and the only thing i get is to wait. This is a shamefull situation for a company like this, now i understand why it changed name, i did a litle search on google and have found several situations similar to mine. I went to the bank that they work here in my country to get my money back am waiting to a response from them, becouse for what i have seen that Rating: 5