Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alertpay/Payza Transfer issues

Hello,
    i made a transfer almost 2 monts ago and still have recived the money in my account, have sent emails to them about this and the only thing i get is to wait.
    This is a shamefull situation for a company like this, now i understand why it changed name, i did a litle search on google and have found several situations similar to mine.
    I went to the bank that they work here in my country to get my money back am waiting to a response from them, becouse for what i have seen that Alertpay/Payza is not doing nothing to resolve.
    distraido Reviewed by distraido on . Alertpay/Payza Transfer issues Hello, i made a transfer almost 2 monts ago and still have recived the money in my account, have sent emails to them about this and the only thing i get is to wait. This is a shamefull situation for a company like this, now i understand why it changed name, i did a litle search on google and have found several situations similar to mine. I went to the bank that they work here in my country to get my money back am waiting to a response from them, becouse for what i have seen that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

They have proven to be a shitty company in many other cases too, i hope you get your money back.

It begins...
    I've heard they are also not licensed yet; I think filing a formal complaint (with whatever relevant department in the UK) would be a good idea.

I have sent an email to my bank and their bank to see how can i recover my money and make a formal complaint to the proper authorities.
    This is in my opinion not a respectable company. For companies like this there is a word that sums it up but i can't use becouse it's againt forum regulations.
    There should be an authority to regulate sutch companies. Becouse like this they can do what they wan't and take our money without our consent and we can't do anything. And probably we won't get our money back.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    ...There should be an authority to regulate sutch companies...
    there is. its called the financial onbudsman.

removed

My last personal withdrawal of 200euro took about 2 months to reach my bank.

Maybe they need some time to settle with new infrastructure. lol. not good for them though!

Pure Awesomeness!
    Fk, this shit is worrying me.

Website's:
    XenMoney.com DGXForum.com
    I believe they (AP/Payza) have the official thread supporting your issue in KWWHunction.
    You should try to contact them.

AP/Payza is never be my first choice of payment cause they could not withdraw the money to my bank account, and then i saw your case here, makes me even more doubting their credibility as payment processor.

Wish you all the best on get the issue solve mate .

kind regards

xeniux

but if they don't help me on their suport ssytem do you think they will do it here.
    This is what i will do, make a formal complain in the authorities here, go to my bank and start a process to recover my transferd founds make a complain on financial onbudsman and http://www.ic3.gov.
    i am going to stick with paypal, they have a mutch better service untill today i haven't got any problems with them.
    If this was a reliable company why it changed it's name?? for what i have searched online there are houndreds or more of complaints against them.
    that is why i think they changed name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information