Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63513 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Warez anonymity

Hallo

i have a warez site and i would like to know what i should do and what i should not do in order to be as safe as possible.
    I am hosted in NL but what else besides hosting offshore should i have in mind?

Should i use vpn or something,avoid entering with admin account?

Any suggestions from real experts would be great
    kotoulitsa Reviewed by kotoulitsa on . Warez anonymity Hallo i have a warez site and i would like to know what i should do and what i should not do in order to be as safe as possible. I am hosted in NL but what else besides hosting offshore should i have in mind? Should i use vpn or something,avoid entering with admin account? Any suggestions from real experts would be great Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I really hope your site is as big as megaupload, if not, then I really don't know what are you worring about?

Website's:
    roflzomg.com
    Lol, ever heard about local laws?
    Atleast in germany if they know you do something dirty (linking warez) they will open a case and investigate till they got enough (which shouldn't be hard if you have no idea) and you may have to go in jail

If you have a small site, then never worry, no one will give a shit about you or even your blog. relax and go free. If you have a big site with high huge revenues then make sure your vpn along with your offshore vps will never save you! since there is another path most of you don't know about it, which can lead them to you easily. (Have some1 of you ever heard about warez land ? google it: its Morocco where warez is being sold in the streets, in public popular markets and everywhere but no one give a shit even the gov or even da US) use warez land as an example and ask mr XAXA why those millions of moroccans don't go to jail.
    Kotoulitsa, move to morocco or russia so u can save ur ass good luck then.

DOMAIN NAME WEBBYHOST.NET WAS LISTED FOR SALE

Well thank you all for your answers....now it is a small site but it will get bigger and bigger.......so just hosting in another country(russia for example) is enough?Arent other ways they can get my IP?What should i avoid doing?

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    All you have to worry about is hosting and a VPN. thats it. VPN for logging in to your site, payments etc. and the hosting so the US doesn't stick a dick up your ass.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

So with VPN i am OK?
    I do not know which ways they use to get to you....Besides your hosting company giving away you IP how else they can find out which IP you use?

They won't never need your IP to reach you, never believe bullshits. no matter how much you hide your IP since they don't even use that method (any vpn service will just cost you more bucks and BTW and savin' your logs).

DOMAIN NAME WEBBYHOST.NET WAS LISTED FOR SALE

bro if your site is under 5k in alexa then u may have a problem but site tht get per ex 1000 or 7000 visitor per day its nothing

Quote Originally Posted by callado View Post
    They won't never need your IP to reach you, never believe bullshits. no matter how much you hide your IP since they don't even use that method (any vpn service will just cost you more bucks and BTW and savin' your logs).
    So what method they do use?If they do not find you by your IP then what?
    (and please dont tell me that you cant tell me or anything similar, i need a straight answer to that)

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2012 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th Jun 2012 at 08:29 PM ----------

Ok i got the answer through Pm

Thread Information