Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6711 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Yeah a mod let me report it. The other one was probably missed.

Anyway, I just sent out some bonuses. They have nothing to do with the normal pay. They were from my pocket and only to people who used the donation option. Even if it was just $1 (being the minimum that I sent a bonus for).

Here is what was given to contributors depending what of the two options was chosen:

Toys for children for Christmas - $100 bonus if $1 or above was donated
    Salvation Army general donation - $50 bonus if $1 or above was donated

I chose to give more for the toys because this is a once a year thing for the kids. Growing up I didn't get much, so it means a lot to me to help around Christmas. The money that was donated will be added to what I contribute mid December. I then go to various toy stores, buy a bunch of shit and give it to the Salvation Army to give to families that cannot afford to buy things for their kids.

To receive your bonus, you must earn a minimum of $5 before the end of December to cash it out.

Do not ask me if I will be doing this again. It's expensive and I do not know. This should not be the reason to help people in need anyway.

The official posting:
    News: Large bonuses issued this morning

Hello everyone,

I just sent out some bonuses to users accounts this morning. They have nothing to do with the normal pay. They were from my pocket and only to people who used the donation option. Even if it was just $1.00.

Here is what was given to contributors depending what of the two options was chosen:

Toys for children for Christmas - $100.00 bonus if $1.00 or above was donated
    Salvation Army general donation - $50.00 bonus if $1.00 or above was donated

I chose to give more for the toys because this is a once per year event for children. Growing up I didn't get much on Christmas, so it means a lot to me to help out.

The money that was donated will be added to what I contribute mid December. I then go to various toy stores, buy as many toys as possible, and give it to the Salvation Army to distribute to families that cannot afford to buy things for their family.

To receive your bonus, you must earn a minimum of $5.00 before the end of December to cash it out.

I'd like to say thank-you to users that helped. Even if it was a very small amount, it all goes towards making things a little bit better for people who need it.

Thanks,

Jesse
    http://www.imgah.com

I can see skrill option available

Respected Member
    Yup it has been added. It will be good to go for this period coming up. Completely removed Payza. It is nothing but problems. Jordan will keep trying to get anyone paid who keeps that as an option, but no more payments can be requested for Payza.

All pending payments were paid today (I think he is finishing up the last one right now) that were requested by the 1st. A day late, but Monday was a holiday.

Where do i can upload galleries? If i can get alot pics. Im looking for places to post them.

Respected Member

Due to a massive amount of cheating views and little interest from the advertisers, Japan views are not being counted for the time being. If we have an advertiser come forward that has an interest in traffic from Japan, we will enable views to be paid for this country and go to combat with the cheaters.

Thanks again for ruining it for the majority, to the cheaters

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imgah View Post
    Due to a massive amount of cheating views and little interest from the advertisers, Japan views are not being counted for the time being. If we have an advertiser come forward that has an interest in traffic from Japan, we will enable views to be paid for this country and go to combat with the cheaters.

Thanks again for ruining it for the majority, to the cheaters
    If anyone is curious, imgah collects nothing for a country that is listed as not being paid for.

These are (http://imgah.com/rewards.html)
    • China
    • Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • Vietnam

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    if i request for payout today, can u pay or hv to wait next payout 1st nov ??

Respected Member
    1st and 16th of each month. It's only the 14th. You still have a couple days.

10.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    ok

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information