Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6655 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default I need help about webmoney. It is a serious problem

Hello friends. I have some problem using webmoney.

I'm in very bad situation. I once opened a webmoney account. I also verified it with a phone. But I don't remember that account password.

After that I opened a new account and received a payment to my second unverified account. Now I'm in a trouble because I can't send money because of this account is not verified.

Now I want to access my old account to delete my phone from there. After that I want to assign my phone to my new account. ( I received money to my new unverified account )

I can get sms while I try to recover my old account.

Can anyone you help me about it ? I worked hard to recover but didn't succeed.

Thanks in advance
    ptcuye35 Reviewed by ptcuye35 on . I need help about webmoney. It is a serious problem Hello friends. I have some problem using webmoney. I'm in very bad situation. I once opened a webmoney account. I also verified it with a phone. But I don't remember that account password. After that I opened a new account and received a payment to my second unverified account. Now I'm in a trouble because I can't send money because of this account is not verified. Now I want to access my old account to delete my phone from there. After that I want to assign my phone to my new Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1) Why you can't recover the pass from your first account via SMS? what happend?

2) Do you allowed to pay via desktop soft? do you allowed to pay via SMS?

btw, I think you need to send a ticket to WM... you can turn it into english

Quote Originally Posted by DrogoPost View Post
    1) Why you can't recover the pass from your first account via SMS? what happend?

2) Do you allowed to pay via desktop soft? do you allowed to pay via SMS?

btw, I think you need to send a ticket to WM... you can turn it into english
    1)I get some codes via sms. It seems that my new password was the sms.

When I try to login then I see this page.

Whatever I do, I fail for access my account. It seems I recovered my password but I can't login my account completely.

2 ) I also send a mail to webmoney support but they say :
    ------------------------------------

If you don?t remember the password, You will need to make the procedure of control recovery: http://key.wmtransfer.com/10/?lang=en

Please be aware that due to our Terms and Conditions and Anti-money laundering compliance we cannot delete personal accounts from our system. Please note that we never reveal personal data of our users to third parties unless we receive an official query from law enforcement authorities or court order.

------------------------------------

I don't know anything about desktop soft.

I need to approve my account from another mobile phone but I don't want to do it. When I need to send some payment this may cause a problem for me.

I received a money but can't send a payment now. I want to assign this webmoney account with my primary mobile but to do this firstly I need access to my old account and need to delete my phone number from old webmoney account.

I hope you understand my situation.

Mmmm... what happend when you select the second option? you say "I fail for access" but what happend when you try it? you wrote the same phone number that you had entered?

Answer this, then I will try to make the http://key.wmtransfer.com/10/?lang=en steps to see how is it

I tried many times with different ways. I can give you my webmoney number and password. It causes no problem for me. It is also empty account.

I need to access this account and delete my phone only. I send a pm again.

Here is an example about my problem. It seems password is true but after I click log in it gives a problem :

Thread Information