Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61035 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 203 of 280 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2796
    None

Quote Originally Posted by huapingzhou View Post
    before RG had problem,i got at least 5 sales(include rebills)per day,but after cc problem i got only 3 sales till now and no one rebills.
    i lost too much these days.RG said he resumed CC problem,but i did not get rebills today yet.
    I'm pretty sure the rebills from the old CC gateway is lost. Never had a single rebill ever since they solve the problem earlier in the week. Sales are fine though except for today since it's a server timeout error when users want to buy a premium with CC option.

i hope they pay us today without delay.

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    No i don't think so, first they should fix their daily downtime and CC problem for permanent and then they should be thinking of paying on time.

5.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by vAiLan View Post
    i don`t know but for me it`s strange... on 17th.. in first half of the day 9 sales, in second half 0 sales.. today start without sales... for now...
    Same here, yesterday 15 sales and till now none.
    Users have reported to me that when they try to buy a premium with CC, connection is dropped.
    Not to mention the problems with connecting to the site.

I care more that they solve all the problems that hinder my work, than the payment on time.

so CC not work again ?

^ Yes, CC not working. When signed into a free user account to buy premium, the pop up window for CC option will have a timeout error. Already complained about this to support some hours back, so waiting for them to reply back.

What a slow site, looks like a share hosting

^ haha. took me 8 times of pressing the F5 key just to load my profile page. Anyway, the dreaded "CC will be available in a few days" message shows its ugly face once again on the site's CC option.

Thread Information