Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6358 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for a leecher-poster script

I am looking for a script that can
    1. Copy contents of an entire thread from forum including pics, text, posts, video file urls.
    2. Post thread on another forum in excatly same format after uploading the pics to different server and switching the links accordingly
    plus
    collect all download urls of video files in a text file and switch links to video file urls by using a different destination server. It will be best if script can integrate something like a leech server/rdp to automate downloading and uploading of files.
    If you have expereince of working on a similar project or need more clarifications, please PM me or post here.
    jaguaar Reviewed by jaguaar on . Looking for a leecher-poster script I am looking for a script that can 1. Copy contents of an entire thread from forum including pics, text, posts, video file urls. 2. Post thread on another forum in excatly same format after uploading the pics to different server and switching the links accordingly plus collect all download urls of video files in a text file and switch links to video file urls by using a different destination server. It will be best if script can integrate something like a leech server/rdp to automate Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    Not allowed.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information