Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6863 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    sharingmaster.com

Exclamation SharingMaster.com

Hello,
    I want to show you new file upload service. Our site has got PPD (Pay-per-Download) money making system. What does it mean? We are rewarding each registered user which uploaded file has been downloaded with money amount from our Earn Table.

We are also offering other money making plans:
    • PPS - 40% of each Premium Account sale and for each Rebill,
    • MIXED - 50% of PPD and 25% of each Premium Account sale and for each Rebill.

Why to choose us?
    We are totally legal working business. This fact can guarantee you our trustworthy and safe, regular payments. All money earned in our Affiliate Program can be payout all the time after reaching minimal amout for payout ($50 first time and $20 each next time). We are paying through PayPal payments.

Limits:

The main features of our site:
    • You can upload files by three ways:
      - normal upload (through web browser)
      - flash upload
      - remote upload
    • Leech (you can transfer other uploader files to your account)
    • Professional reports
    • Possibility to convert earned $ to a Premium Account ($5 -> 7 Premium days)
    • 5% of refferals earning
    • Many contests and awards for top-earning members

SharingMaster.com is starting September 10, 2012

Social Media:
    Facebook
    Facebook Event
    Google+
    Google+ Event
    Twitter
    SharingM Reviewed by SharingM on . SharingMaster.com Hello, I want to show you new file upload service. Our site has got PPD (Pay-per-Download) money making system. What does it mean? We are rewarding each registered user which uploaded file has been downloaded with money amount from our Earn Table. We are also offering other money making plans: PPS - 40% of each Premium Account sale and for each Rebill, MIXED - 50% of PPD and 25% of each Premium Account sale and for each Rebill. http://sharingmaster.com/tabelka.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

another one scum filehosting !!!go away !!!!

Respected Member
    Why do you need a support thread if you're not open? Buy an ad.

Website's:
    sharingmaster.com
    Quote Originally Posted by nidzamarkoni View Post
    Why do you call our our site 'scum'? We'll show you, that we are totally solvency site. We are just starting but our site is almost completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Why do you need a support thread if you're not open? Buy an ad.
    We'll buy an ad after start, right now we have to show that we are and we'll know your opinion about our Affiliate Program and User Limits.

Thanks for all replys.

Best regards,
    SharingMaster

Quote Originally Posted by nidzamarkoni View Post
    why u said they scum/scam when they start the service tommorowgive more time to this host just my opinion

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Thread reopened for Official Launch.

Website's:
    sharingmaster.com

Exclamation Official start!

We have officially started!
    Ask quesitons here or via email: [email protected]

Also we have first contest for our fans!

SharingMaster.com announces first official contest!

Awards:
    1. $10 credited to your account SharingMaster
    2. Premium account for 30 days
    3. Premium Account for a period of 7 days (3x)

What should you do?
    It's simple, just:
    1. Like our profile on Facebook,
    2. Plus the Google+ profile,
    3. Observe us on Twitter.

Then you have to send us an email to [email protected] with your first and last name (specified in the profile on social network sites) and SharingMaster.com login.

Contest begins September 10, 2012 at 00:00
    The first draw will take place on September 11, 2012, then each next weekly on Monday.

We invite you to take part in the competition and to use our site.

Best regards,
    SharingMaster

I can see now that many of you are the same person and make 3 4 5 websites, some of them will go away and close some will keep for earnings , also until all fail, you create anothers, and the story is going on. Is enough with same script same affiliate, some too high to believe, some to slow to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by SharingM View Post
    Why do you call our our site 'scum'? We'll show you, that we are totally solvency site. We are just starting but our site is almost completed.
    SharingMaster
    This tells me to avoid this one "We are paying through PayPal payments" either you think we are all dumb or you have been living underground for a year.

Show proof of paypal acceptance for file host account

Website's:
    sharingmaster.com
    Quote Originally Posted by NvpMuzic View Post
    I can see now that many of you are the same person and make 3 4 5 websites, some of them will go away and close some will keep for earnings , also until all fail, you create anothers, and the story is going on. Is enough with same script same affiliate, some too high to believe, some to slow to begin.
    It's our first site (we had one before in beta while we were creating SharingMaster.com). We also will not close this site, why would we do that? I don't know why do you try to show us as bad persons.

Best regards,
    SharingMaster

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information