NOTE: DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO THE LINK IN THIS THREAD (SPECIFICALLY FIRST POST) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!

I've just received strange e-mail from "Payza" with next content:

Dear Member

You need follow final step transition From Alertpay To Payza before you can use full access your Payza account!
Please click on the following link to validate your account:
Click here to validate your account.
If you not follow this final step your account will temporary frozen with unknown period.
?
Follow Us
Thanks for choosing Payza (formerly AlertPay),
The Payza Team
It was strange to me for few reasons:

1. Dear "member", not with full name
2. Link "help-payza.com"
3. On the link provided, they are requested my e-mail, password and transaction PIN.

Then I've looked at source of e-mail and it came from here.

Received: from [199.191.56.228] (port=36528 helo=mail.comexprofit.com)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-PHP-Script: comexprofit.com/come.php for 114.79.12.102
I'm currently suspecting on one person from this forum known as "JeoRocker", because he is the only one who had my e-mail related to the Payza account. I would like to see is there any persons here received same e-mail? Please, if you do, let me know on the private message, so we can try to track this guy(s). Also, I've contacted Dacentec with original e-mail and information about it. Hope they'll provide some help
methad0ne Reviewed by methad0ne on . Payza members beware! NOTE: DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO THE LINK IN THIS THREAD (SPECIFICALLY FIRST POST) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY! I've just received strange e-mail from "Payza" with next content: It was strange to me for few reasons: 1. Dear "member", not with full name 2. Link "help-payza.com" 3. On the link provided, they are requested my e-mail, password and transaction PIN. Rating: 5