Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63306 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question henchfile.com legit? ..

How to henchfile.com legit?...
    systemone Reviewed by systemone on . henchfile.com legit? .. How to henchfile.com legit?... :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey. I uploaded my files on henchfile.com and my account balance was more than 8$ but a few days ago I noticed that some of my files were deleted and my account balance was 1.87$ then

I sent a message to them and they said sth about DMCA, so, they deleted my files and take my earned money

I don't think it's a good idea to upload files on henchfile.com now

Well I lost 400$ for getting just a single DMCA and Hechfile rejected the payemnt . see my posts and proof in there official topic here

I got DMCA notices for files I know for a fact I own. I painted the darn things 5 years ago on vacation. My account of course isn't banned but come payday, I guarantee the payment will get rejected and the fake DMCA notices will be the excuse.

Now understand also, this is supposed DMCA claims from the second day of having created an account and it is now over a month later and by the time the 27th of October rolls around when they say they are making the next payments, that gave them two months to either suspend my account or continue to earn from my account. Guess which one they chose? Yep you guessed it, keep my account open and continue to earn off of it and trust me, when payment time comes, that's when they'll use the DMCA excuse to not pay.

This is where file hosts will cheat you big time. Say you've earned $100 on your files and say you got 3 or so DMCA reports which with this host are most definitely fake and say those DMCA removed files and earnings only earned you about $4-6. Why would they not pay you the other $96 that weren't DMCA removed? Something to think about. It is always the same excuse just to not pay you and keep their premium earnings.

Avoid this host and any host using XFileSharing Pro script.

Also if you believe you have been cheated legally, file a business fraud claim with the FBI against the business and also contact Sibisoft to check the validity of the host having a legit license for XFileSharing Pro usage.

I did.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Thread title contains the scam word.

Stop uploading copyright infringing material and you will not get DMCA complaints and loose your ill gotten gains!

Thread Information