Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62311 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i already have putlocker....
    i am looking for one to have my backups so in case i loose evrything from one hoster to have them on the other...so i also need unlimited time of storage

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Beware that turbobit is not well loved by forum owners.

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    True thats way the have many names like : selene.re just the same as turbobit , even same login with turbobit username and pass

PutLocker's upload issue becomes obvious only if you upload a set of 1GB files (total 30 ~ 50GB). With z_o_o_m's File & Image uploader, you will be able see some connections are super fast and some of them are super slow. Some connections start with 8 ~ 30 MB/s and become 60 ~ 200 KB/s after some seconds, and finally they are stuck forever. If your resource type is not the same as mine, I think you can ignore this issue.

Website's:
    SeeingMole.com
    Does putlocker has any downloading limitations for free/unregistered users?

I'm also looking for a host where I can keep my files as backup and also provide it for easy download for others.

Lately many of the hosts I use have waiting times between files or limited download slots.

If putlocker doesn't have any of these limitations, it'll be perfect for me and I'll get a pro account.

Dont know if its safe to use it as backup and sharing
    Anyone have seen stories about putlocker terminating/banning accounts?

yes i have read before about putlocker terminating accounts due to mass dmca reports

Is filefactory any good?
    Cause it has unlimited storage time and good prices

Website's:
    SeeingMole.com
    I use filefactory premium and am very happy with them. None of my files has ever been deleted even ancient files which nobody downloaded.
    However, they had their paypal terminated, so they're not paying out anything at the moment, so if making money is important for you, then this host is not for you.

For me, payments aren't that important and I want a stable host which won't delete files.

I can also recommend megashares. They also got their paypal terminated months ago and haven't paid out anything, but they never delete any files ever.

Problem is, they only offer 1 month recurring premium right now. Their 3/6/12 months plans are not available.

Bitshare claims that their files won't expire if you're premium, but I found out this is not the case and after 90 days of no downloads, they will disappear without notice. I discovered several of my older files suddenly aren't there anymore while on filefactory and megashares they're still all complete.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Yes, I already have RS premium. But with news of people getting their accounts locked, I'm always on the lookout for RS alternatives.

For me, a bit waiting time is OK, like 30-60 seconds or something, not 30 mins or hours.
    Also, people must be able to download, not slot full or capacity not available.
    I don't mind if free users get their speed limited as long as they can download.

so you think its worth trying filefactory as backup?
    anyone else using filefactory?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information