I post around 25-30 posts a day on warez-bb and use RS and RG although I know that RS will attract many, many more downloads than Rapidgator.

But I don't mind, I still get a couple of downloads on RG so that pays for my sBorg fee.

Now warez-bb has banned Rapidgator (I think they are on the way to ban all pay hosts) I can't find a reason to post only non paying links.

So bye bye Warez-bb. They will eventually find out nobody (except for the 'real' sharers) will post and their membership will halt.
sniffdog Reviewed by sniffdog on . Warez-bb bans Rapidgator ... Bye Bye. I post around 25-30 posts a day on warez-bb and use RS and RG although I know that RS will attract many, many more downloads than Rapidgator. But I don't mind, I still get a couple of downloads on RG so that pays for my sBorg fee. Now warez-bb has banned Rapidgator (I think they are on the way to ban all pay hosts) I can't find a reason to post only non paying links. So bye bye Warez-bb. They will eventually find out nobody (except for the 'real' sharers) will post and their membership Rating: 5