Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options!

I'll owe you for life!

I just need someone to guide me through!
yourarnav Reviewed by yourarnav on . Suggest Best RDP Encoding Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding! Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that. I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV. The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to sites like Rating: 5