Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6882 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Megaload Discussion

Dear KWWH Members

Our original thread was closed because my partner and I both opened KWWH accounts on the same IP address. We accept that this was a mistake but we are Both real people who work together on Megaload.

You can view the thread here:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/95-...e-account.html

Please post all discussions here, hopefully we can get the thread open again, it was an honest mistake.

Thanks!

fileactivist Reviewed by fileactivist on . Megaload Discussion Dear KWWH Members Our original thread was closed because my partner and I both opened KWWH accounts on the same IP address. We accept that this was a mistake but we are Both real people who work together on Megaload. You can view the thread here: http://www.besthostingforums.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/156996-megaload-%2450-minimum-payout-payments-every-72hours-guaranteed-dupe-account.html Please post all discussions here, hopefully we can get the thread open again, it was an Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    naughtybloog.blogspot.com
    how can get links from folder for my file?
    Ausaf Ali

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ausafali View Post
    how can get links from folder for my file?
    We are working on this, please give us time.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    No it was a lack of reading and following site rules. If you can not comply with those rules thread closures and bans occur.

I strongly suggest you read the rules and wait for replies from the staff before taking upon yourself to do as you please before you find all your accounts banned and the inability to maintain a service provider thread here.

the remote upload is way slow im getting like 100kbs from filefactory when on over host i get a mininum of 1mbit from filefactory

and webupload even worse like 4kbs how much money you put in your business what servers you running cause there shit to be honest

welcome back..this thread should go to another section

Hello, can you please Add Romania In C tier system PPD ? I will like to work with you.

why would you when no one can upload ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2gameman View Post
    the remote upload is way slow im getting like 100kbs from filefactory when on over host i get a mininum of 1mbit from filefactory

and webupload even worse like 4kbs how much money you put in your business what servers you running cause there shit to be honest
    I think the problem is on your side.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Well your discussion thread has already turned into a support thread because of your title so now you have no thread.

Thread Information