Hey, I am a fairly good graphic designer, but still learning. I would like to come up with a website that has xHTML/CSS, HTML, IPB, vBull, etc.. templates and a lot more..

Why am I making this post? Well.. I obviously can't do this alone, and no one I know is good enough with graphics. KWWHunction is a fairly good place with tons of talented people.

Expected release of this website is not official but I would like it up before December 25th, 2009 (Christmas)

If you are interested feel free to email me at erazor@live.ca, or contact me with a private message. Please provide the website your have designed, or some sort of art work.

Thanks,
-jSx

Edit: Many have as is this going to be paid work? Answer is no, this is strictly a partnership, if any income is gained it will be shared equally among the partners.
jSx@ECD Reviewed by jSx@ECD on . Graphics.. Hey, I am a fairly good graphic designer, but still learning. I would like to come up with a website that has xHTML/CSS, HTML, IPB, vBull, etc.. templates and a lot more.. Why am I making this post? Well.. I obviously can't do this alone, and no one I know is good enough with graphics. KWWHunction is a fairly good place with tons of talented people. Expected release of this website is not official but I would like it up before December 25th, 2009 (Christmas) If you are interested feel Rating: 5