Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ryushare or luckyshare

Which one it`s better ? Anyone who use both filehost?

I wonder which one i have to start.. so any help will be usefully.

Thank you.
    vAiLan Reviewed by vAiLan on . ryushare or luckyshare Which one it`s better ? Anyone who use both filehost? I wonder which one i have to start.. so any help will be usefully. Thank you. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    i guess ryushare. though i dint used any but since luckyshare have lot problem with payment etc in past so if it was me i would have gone to ryushare rather than luckyshare

Quote Originally Posted by vAiLan View Post
    Which one it`s better ? Anyone who use both filehost?

I wonder which one i have to start.. so any help will be usefully.

Thank you.
    ryushare

ryushare kicks luckyshare anyday ryushare a trusted pps business but numuber 1 is netload everybody asks for netload

not using any but have friends who prefer ryushare and their feedback is far better from LShare so another vote.

Website's:
    drama2u.com av-ddzone.com javjunction.com
    Ryushare!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I don't trust filehosts using ready-made scripts like XFS, even if for a time seem to be trustworthy and reliable, the reality is quickly verify it. So my vote goes to Luckyshare, with cutom script.
    I've never had problems with the payment from them - aside funds frozen by paypal.

Pros: With Luckyshare you'll get unlimited storage space and account upgrade to premium each time you make a sale (period depends on the type of sale).
    Cons: Support with a bit rude attitude.

I started using Luckyshare as it is allowed in 3 big xxx forums. I will give it a try for some days to see how it will go

many people vote for ryushare but ryushare pay after long time.. also with convert rate from euro to $ we lost money that`s why i wonder... admin of luckyshare answer me they don`t have problems with payments for last 3 months... for me if luckyshare count sales without cheating looks like better option, but there is not so many people who use luckyshare to share how is sales counter.. and maybe best way will be to check by myself...

Between the 2o , I would choose luckyshare

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information