Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6895 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [WTS] my LEGITIMATE Prepaid $50 MasterCard with USA billing address

Hey all,

I am selling my LEGITIMATE $50 Prepaid MasterCard that I received it as an honorarium. It is completely legitimate and has a USA billing address. You can access all of the account information and transactions online. This sale is mainly for anyone living outside of the USA (e.g. Asia) wanting to register/purchase things from sites that require an American billing address! This sale is for the card information, which I will email or PM to you upon receiving payment (Note: I will not mail you the physical card).
    I have attached a picture of the card and would appreciate if an admin could verify (PM me and I'll give you the info). According to the website, the card is activated the first time you log in. I have not logged in with this card, yet but the first card like this that I used worked just fine (I received 3 such cards and have used up one. I am trying to decide whether to sell the other unused one as well .

The way I used the first card was that I attached it to a new paypal account, linked and confirmed the card with paypal (they ask if you want to do that when you add a new credit card), and my pp account limit was raised from $0 to $2000.

Price: $51 LR (payment via PP will be considered)

Serious inquiries only, please. I look forward to doing business with you.

Screenshot:

JE7 Reviewed by JE7 on . [WTS] my LEGITIMATE Prepaid $50 MasterCard with USA billing address Hey all, I am selling my LEGITIMATE $50 Prepaid MasterCard that I received it as an honorarium. It is completely legitimate and has a USA billing address. You can access all of the account information and transactions online. This sale is mainly for anyone living outside of the USA (e.g. Asia) wanting to register/purchase things from sites that require an American billing address! This sale is for the card information, which I will email or PM to you upon receiving payment (Note: I will Rating: 5
    Respected & Trusted:
    warezfreak09, JJJ, jayfella, corallinkz, masalalover2010

Scammers (to be hunted down and molested by 700lb trannies with foul-smelling discharge):
    Hero aka [email protected] aka [email protected] (claims to be trusted on ghostmarket and an admin named stealth at screen.name)

2.   Sponsored Links

Are you selling it for 50$? Or for cheaper?

Google Corp.
    Quote Originally Posted by JE7 View Post
    Price: $55 LR (payment via PP will be considered for trusted users)
    so, you're selling a $50 prepaid card for $55?
    good luck with that.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

well the activation price is like 4.95

Exactly, it costs money to activate the store-bought cards (anywhere from $4.95-$10, depending on where you buy them). It also takes time because you have to register them online with a real address (they mail the card with your name to the address you register) and some cards have other fees that are automatically deducted from your account. This card has no fees and you can tie it to your online account with *any* name (because the card is issued directly from the bank to a company, it has a generic name title for the name; I used the first card on my own legit paypal account and it worked perfectly). The lowest I will go is $53 LR (or a combination of LR and PP, like 40LR + $15PP).
    Respected & Trusted:

Scammers (to be hunted down and molested by 700lb trannies with foul-smelling discharge):
    Hero aka [email protected] aka [email protected] (claims to be trusted on ghostmarket and an admin named stealth at screen.name)

Wait, so if the cards are under your name and your address, if someone does something stupid with them, won't the police come after you?

No, they are registered in the (American) address of the company that gave them to me and the name is "Valued Guest". That said, I hope no one here is dumb enough to do anything that would involve the police rofl.
    Respected & Trusted:

Discount added Looking for a serious buyer. Cheers!
    Respected & Trusted:

Well, you can't really get more of a deal than this for a completely legitimate card ($50 prepaid cc for $51 with no taxes/fees). If there are no takers, I guess I'll just use them myself, one at a time For sale for as long i have an unused card I can sell you ....
    Respected & Trusted:

Banned
    Website's:
    RavenFaust.com USAWarez.com DLThe.Net DLThe.Com
    just use it lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information