Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6942 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default question about windows server before i buy and question about wrzhost

hey guys

i was gonna get a windows 2008 vps to use for downloading from wrzhost but was wondering say for example i had 6 ips on my server does that mean i can create only 6 accounts for 6 people to connect to or have unlimited amount of customers as im not 100% sure how it all works

also would anyone reccomend going with wrzhost for vps service

thanks
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . question about windows server before i buy and question about wrzhost hey guys i was gonna get a windows 2008 vps to use for downloading from wrzhost but was wondering say for example i had 6 ips on my server does that mean i can create only 6 accounts for 6 people to connect to or have unlimited amount of customers as im not 100% sure how it all works also would anyone reccomend going with wrzhost for vps service thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well first off, i really wouldn't suggest 2008, 2003 seems alot better (in my opinion).
    But IP's have nothing to do with how many people can Login. You can only have 2 People simultaneously logged in with windows server standard, and 3 with enterprise. Read this for more information, it is practically like the same thing you are asking:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...hlight=windows

It will hopefully explain more and answer your questions.

ok cheers m8...... well just saw wrzhost accept only paypal and moneybookers so cant buy from them so i have to find a different host that can accept alertpay or have a credit card processing system so any hosts reading this if u offer what im looking for then please let me know

PM Me, i could possibly find you something. (either on or offshore).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priviet02 View Post
    ok cheers m8...... well just saw wrzhost accept only paypal and moneybookers so cant buy from them so i have to find a different host that can accept alertpay or have a credit card processing system so any hosts reading this if u offer what im looking for then please let me know
    Hello,

WRZHost can accept direct bank transfers. We can also setup a Direct Debit for you.

Regards
    Nick

o brilliant....ill keep that in mind for sure

Thread Information