Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6897 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    innovative-coding.com wolfs-rain.org wolfsrain.org infothread.org

Default IP.Board 2.3.x Security

I can set up for you three (3) difference levels of admin security for your 2.3.x IP.Board forum.

This will hopefully ensure your ACP is secure to any kid that would want to do anything funny.
    Each level of security is relevant to the last and will hopefully become redundant.
    Even if they get access to the ACP they will need to pass through two (2) more security measures to do anything harmful.
    This was made to protect the Owner/Admin accounts(s) on the site (or any other account you would like protected).

PM me for details about the levels and what you would want. Install should be relatively easy depending on your board.

Price is cheap compared to what you could lose without it. 10$ (Paypal only)
    __Doc_ Reviewed by __Doc_ on . IP.Board 2.3.x Security I can set up for you three (3) difference levels of admin security for your 2.3.x IP.Board forum. This will hopefully ensure your ACP is secure to any kid that would want to do anything funny. Each level of security is relevant to the last and will hopefully become redundant. Even if they get access to the ACP they will need to pass through two (2) more security measures to do anything harmful. This was made to protect the Owner/Admin accounts(s) on the site (or any other account you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    do vBulletin?

Website's:
    innovative-coding.com wolfs-rain.org wolfsrain.org infothread.org
    Yes, but just IPB for right now

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    Vouch for his work. It is quite good and anyone who uses IPB and wants extra security, use Doc's service.

Thread Information