Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6902 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by d3monic View Post
    ...If the trailer doesn't appeal to the person, then they have a right to not want to see it and say "it sucks."
    I disagree. I think they have a right to say the trailer sucks as that's what they've seen. I don't think they have a right to say the movie sucks as they haven't seen it.

I wouldn't say a book "sucks" having only read the summary on the back of the book that's written by the publisher. You know the phrase "don't judge a book by it's cover"? Well don't judge a movie by the trailer.

EDIT: @RightfullyYours: ya I agree with you. I didn't say it was bad. I just didn't like it and didn't think it was great.Haven't seen "go green", "people are only destructive". Also about the dark knight, that was a comic book for years, and years so saying a year is pushing it. That's a bad example but yes their are Hollywood movies thrown together in no time.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    i saw it, was never bored. I watched it in Imax 3d, when i first saw the trailor i knew it would become a world record.

Nothing beats a classic? lol..

Also consider titanic took 12 years of revenue to stay at top. dvd,vhs movie sales. avatar has not even left the movies yet. either way, hollywood doesn't need more money download it

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Epic win.

Quote Originally Posted by DJGaurav View Post
    Titanic is an all time favorite film which can be watched day and night but Avatar is only a one time watch start getting board if we watch it on and on
    How can you get "board" watching a film over and over again?

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    Quote Originally Posted by illspirit View Post
    You have no right to say shit if you've never seen it... stop being an ignorant prick.

I thought it was pretty good, I really only went to see it for the 3D/budget... and was surprised that it wasn't a horrible storyline.

Everyone has their opinion, but if you're just going to say "it sucked" or "I never seen it, but..." save your time and don't hit the Reply button.

Thanks.
    shut up queer i didnt ask what you thought of my opinion.. and u have no right to call me a prick or anything else cause i said nothing will beat the classic

if i see the trailer and the trailer doesnt reel me in to go see the movie, i can say w/e i want about it and u dont gotta be a dipshit and pretend ur the kind of the thread by having people not post what they think... if you dont wanna read this shit or think my reply is stupid why even waste your own time then to reply to me?

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    It takes time to make a movie a classic

15...20...50 years from now, are you going to be saying "Man I wanna watch Avatar, that movie was a classic."

You never know o_O
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

Website's:
    Technsoft.Com iTBux.com DxWarez.com webxhost.net
    When Avatar was released and in its first week everyone was saying One of the Best Movie Ever... best movie ever... awesome movie etc... etc... now when Avatar has breaks Titanic Record then everyone is saying I didn't like Avatar.
    I think some of us have been waiting to see that Which Movie is gonna break Titanic Record

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    i would rather have the hangover break the record of titanic than avatar

i haven't watched it yet. coz no DVD yet or a good quality to download.
    So i am waiting when my mood is clear to go and watch it in 3D!
    ~signature removed~

Website's:
    Pirateview.org Gfxs.org StarkWood.org
    what?? AvatarD breaks the record of titanic!!!

Website's:
    servedome.com
    I love this movie, the CGI affects was done right here in New Zealand.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information