Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6854 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default suggest me a good host that allows image hosting

hey i'm looking for a reliable offshore hosting that allows image hosting and have a good uptime, willing to pay up to 6$
    dede110 Reviewed by dede110 on . suggest me a good host that allows image hosting hey i'm looking for a reliable offshore hosting that allows image hosting and have a good uptime, willing to pay up to 6$ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    wont find one. If you are looking to run a image host. you'll need a vps

If i did not understand you correctly, scratch that response

Banned
    How much space/bandwith you need?
    I don't own a hosting company but have a VPS with some alot of space/bandwith on it and looking to sell some space off to some people.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    im thinking for imghosting you will need a VPS/Dedi , if you are indeed wanting to start a imagehosting site that is,both of which will cost you alot more then $5 a month

I agree you will need a VPS/Dedicated server but to start things off shared would be okay but you would need to upgrade soon as your website gets some traffic etc.

If your looking for hosting around that budget tell me what spec's you require I have servers in USA (Kansa City) which are fast and always up.

Thanks.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

You can start with a shared hosting. But if you really want your site to grow you should start with a VPS.
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

Banned
    it won't be a massive public image hosting site, just a private one to upload screenshots for my video posts, nothing much really
    i was hardly using 10GB monthly with my ex hosting

Banned
    I sent you a pm mate.

Quote Originally Posted by dede110 View Post
    it's won't be a massive pulic image hosting site, just a private one to upload screenshots for my video posts, nothing much really
    i was hardly using 10GB monthly with my ex hosting

Well a good sized and non-oversold Shared hosting account would be great for you.

If you are looking send me a PM with how much space etc I have servers in Kansas which are my own and not really sold for public services so no over-crowded or slow hosting
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    have to make sure you add hotlinking protection then as well if its for only your private use on your site,otherwise on shared host the BW will be exceeded quickly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information