Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6435 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    warezrockers.com Latestpiracy.com wmafia.com

Default RL with good speed for HF Download only

I need a good rapidleech with Hotfile download only. I have seen here RLs which do promise you to offer HF download but after a while, they all seem fake. SO no fake offers. Only Genuine. Don't need only RS leeches. If it is an HF only RL, it is fine. Go ahead with your offers.

Space Minimum: 8-10 GB
    HF download must
    C-Panel Access

**Reply with Cost and features like speed images. No fakes. I also welcome members to comment on services for the sellers who post here.
    Kenith Reviewed by Kenith on . RL with good speed for HF Download only I need a good rapidleech with Hotfile download only. I have seen here RLs which do promise you to offer HF download but after a while, they all seem fake. SO no fake offers. Only Genuine. Don't need only RS leeches. If it is an HF only RL, it is fine. Go ahead with your offers. Space Minimum: 8-10 GB HF download must C-Panel Access **Reply with Cost and features like speed images. No fakes. I also welcome members to comment on services for the sellers who post here. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    I'm with HostMyLeech, their speeds are pretty l33t, HF works for me from their servers btw.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by mRAza View Post
    Already registered for this. lemme check if i got the account details or not yet.

Got details but nothing is working at all....

Quote Originally Posted by 4tw View Post
    I'm with HostMyLeech, their speeds are pretty l33t, HF works for me from their servers btw.
    I have also tried hostmyleech. but the owners seem to be very busy in some other things so that they are not fixing up my rl at all. Though they promised me to do that.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    If you want both good down as well as upload speeds for HF, an onshore RL is the only solution.

I recommend getting a US VPS from hostagigs.com for US$6.95 per month and install your RL script on that.

If that is too expensive, try to get a shared US account where RL is allowed on.

Any offshore server will have either average download or average upload.

Banned
    Website's:
    Bump. I dont have time to install rl and run it. Anybody interested in selling me an rl???

Website's:
    hostmyleech.com insight-career.info imgocean.com warezpredator.com fileborg.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenith View Post
    Already registered for this. lemme check if i got the account details or not yet.

Got details but nothing is working at all....

I have also tried hostmyleech. but the owners seem to be very busy in some other things so that they are not fixing up my rl at all. Though they promised me to do that.
    Seems very Strange! You never reported your trouble with us bro!

What error are you having!? Please ping me on yahoo or open a ticket!

Banned
    We replied his ticket and told him plugin is dead !

BTW a good news, I have fixed hotfile plugin

Banned
    Website's:
    yeh, Subhank did it.....

Banned
    Website's:
    Buying again...Start posting your offers....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information