Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6739 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

lakshyak

Default Can't log in.

Hey all,

I can't log in to my vB 3.7.4 forum. After entering my details and pressing log in, the page redirection comes and then it shows me logged out after that. Its like it doesn't want me to log in.

I was using firefox when that was happening so I switched to Opera. In opera, I could log in to my account but then couldn't access the ACP. It was the same for ACP. Not letting me log in. Also, when I tried viewing a thread, it use to log in again.

What's the problem?? :mad:

Thanks!
    lakshyak Reviewed by lakshyak on . Can't log in. Hey all, I can't log in to my vB 3.7.4 forum. After entering my details and pressing log in, the page redirection comes and then it shows me logged out after that. Its like it doesn't want me to log in. I was using firefox when that was happening so I switched to Opera. In opera, I could log in to my account but then couldn't access the ACP. It was the same for ACP. Not letting me log in. Also, when I tried viewing a thread, it use to log in again. What's the problem?? :mad: Thanks! Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    I think it's the cookies settings in you vbulletin

•     
    Respected Developer
    You can try 'remember me' and it might work. No harm in trying.

Thanks

•     
    its a common vbulletin issue

log in and when it says your not logged in click on your forum logo and the page will refresh and then it will show you logged in

as im aware it has something to do with the way the index is set
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

•     
    Website's:
    warezspark.com
    Add/Remove www.?
    Life is like a rape,if you can't escape it try enjoying it!

•     
    Its a problem which occurs when your using vbseo, if you set your forum url without www. then it will only log you in if you login without www. in the url and if you used www. then you can only log in if you use www. in the url.

• Thread Information