Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6290 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Its easy. A ton of people fail at it every day lol

But nah, just grab a reseller package. Probably the most cost effective way to start. Don't bother though if you know nothing about customer service or how hosting works

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ganzik.com
    I want to know what all ahs to be learnt
    I mean How is a server handles how can i practise it without buying a server

and i beleaive nothing is Impossible if you are eager to learn something new

anyone can add their comments if they want to about hosting

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Just go for it. That's what everyone else does. Get a reseller and learn from your mistakes. You'll probably piss a few people off due to your mistakes and constant downtime but after a while when you've learned a lot you can always just start a new company from scratch unless you haven't lost too much money or scammed everyone in the process.

It's what most of the noob hosts around here do and why I stay well clear of the hosting area.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I started wrzhost on a rackforce vps (canadian so not safe for warez) and just work your ass of and the word gets spreaded and after a few years you can be as big as wrzhost is now.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Website's:
    ganzik.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Just go for it. That's what everyone else does. Get a reseller and learn from your mistakes. You'll probably piss a few people off due to your mistakes and constant downtime but after a while when you've learned a lot you can always just start a new company from scratch unless you haven't lost too much money or scammed everyone in the process.

It's what most of the noob hosts around here do and why I stay well clear of the hosting area.
    yes very true
    If you learn from ur own mistakes you will never make that mistake again in ur lifetime

Thanks any more suggestion all are most welcome

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post

I loled seriously hard...!!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Determination bro, simple. Oh, and some spare cash. A lot of it.

The thing is, no matter what you know, or think you know, if you've never owned or run a hosting company before, you wont really know what ur doing. Its all a learning curve, your going to make mistakes, but most of all, your going to be determined enough to make it work

Get a reseller plan with any good hosts is pretty easy to start. And once you are experienced, get a dedi, semi dedi or vps and do the job self. And with the progress, get more servers and flourish.
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Website's:
    hajarbos.com rivawarez.com
    Its not that easy lol,
    I tried once but I didnt promote too good ,plus the host is sucks,and no one is buying

if you want to start here is a few suggestion
    1.get reseller with great support
    2.Do lots of promotion with money back guarantee
    3.Watch the host 24/7 3 months in a row
    4.Never scam your customer or you will never gain trust from them again

Website's:
    GotMovies.net
    dumb question to ask.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information